Forums News and Information Announcements Raiders of the Lost Audio

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Dr Ink’n’Stain
    • Flumph

Speaking of lost audio, something seems to have happened to Campers’ Blood in Ferelden session 2. At first I thought that my venerable Shuffle had finally given up the ghost, but both on iTunes and here the file seems to contain 2.37.18 of silence/static. Then again, it could be a John Cage -tribute…

Balgin
    • Succubus

Speaking of lost audio, something seems to have happened to Campers’ Blood in Ferelden session 2. At first I thought that my venerable Shuffle had finally given up the ghost, but both on iTunes and here the file seems to contain 2.37.18 of silence/static. Then again, it could be a John Cage -tribute…

I appear to have a backup. I’ll check the backup audio and look into getting it uploaded some time soon if it needs to be. Could you give me an approximate time stamp for the strange silence/static event?

Dr Ink’n’Stain
    • Flumph

Sorry to be a bit unclear. It seems to be the whole file. I ran 47 minutes of it from the beginning on regular speakers yesterday whilst doing something else, and could not hear a thing.

kendoyle659
    • Thri-kreen

Cheers for bringing those two files to my attention Agent Monkey. I think I had missed them in the past. 

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Runequest? Most excllent. Downloaded and next in the queue.

Thanks for pulling up to a front page, PM.

You might be interested in Pod Quest, then. Also, @[member=”anim5″] and the Gutter Skypes have played (and recorded) quite a bit of Runequest, available on their website. 🙂
    https://twitter.com/theGROGNARDfile/status/641146267377123328

Lucky_Strike
    • Orc

I have a feeling that the RQ recording doesn’t cover a complete game. So long ago.. memory fading…

Good memory. It does cut-off mid-trollkin combat. Still a good slice of convention gaming.

Lucky_Strike
    • Orc

You might be interested in Pod Quest, then. Also, @[member=”anim5″] and the Gutter Skypes have played (and recorded) quite a bit of Runequest, available on their website. 🙂
    https://twitter.com/theGROGNARDfile/status/641146267377123328

I’ll do some delving there before the end of the year I expect. Back into Slideways now though in my archive dive.

kendoyle659
    • Thri-kreen

Ah Slideways. One of my favourites 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • The forum ‘Announcements’ is closed to new topics and replies.