Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter The Banewarrens Ptolus Box Opening

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Hi folks,

Exciting news! My preorder of Ptolus: City By The Site has arrived this morning so I have recorded my initial reactions to it’s wonderful shininess as I opened the box. There are a few ripping and tearing noises and a lot of gasping and cooing 😛 It is going to make a massive difference to the depth of the Banewarrens audio 😀

It is absolutely staggeringly brilliant. I have taken some photos on Lindsay’s camera and will upload them to this thread as soon as Lindsay downloads them to her laptop for me 😛

Ptolus Box Opening MP3

It even smells nice 😉 Buy it, you know you want too, and if you do, email Monte Cook and tell him you bought it because RPGMP3 recommended it 😉

Hal :hal:

Ffaern
    • Orc

Curses! Mine isn’t here yet. And Monday and Tuesday are holidays in Luxembourg – damn damn damn!

Enjoy it, you swine. 😥

Ffaern

Will_Save
    • Bullywug

You can get a free players guide from here……

http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=49_554&products_id=11959

You will need to register.

Sinister-Ornament
    • Gelatinous Cube
    Quote:
    And Monday and Tuesday are holidays in Luxembourg

Ffaern I’m curious, by this do you mean an occasional bank holiday thing is happening next week or is your weekend just a lot earlier?

Ffaern
    • Orc

We have a bank holiday on Tuesday so quite a lot of the local companies take Monday off as well. Since I get my stuff delivered to work, it’s going to be Wednesday at the earliest.

Ffaern

tomlib
    • Orc

I’m envious Hal.

I haven’t ordered Ptolus because I can’t really justify it. I’m not running any D20 these days. I’ll probably buy it when you get close to running. I love to have the module available while I’m listening to you game. It really makes a difference.

I’m actually finally finishing up listening to WLD and then I’ll move on to Banewarrens although I still have to catch up with MoN.

I’d love to see those pictures of Ptolus when you post them.

Tom

Ffaern
    • Orc

Huzzah! My copy has just arrived. Now for a little light reading. 😀

Ffaern

Salubrai
    • Succubus

That was a fun, cute little audio of someone trying to desperately contain themselves knowing they should not show childlike glee aside from feeling it. 🙂 Very fun. Hope to see more stuff up soon! Really can’t wait for Banewarrens 4!

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

It’s all true! I tried my hardest to be professional but it is just so very very pretty and heavy and lovely. I have just started to read it in earnest and it is extremely good and well written 😀

I currently have only one of the three bookmarks in use but must say it is going to be extremely useful and it will get used in the game 😀 I hope you notice the difference 😉

riddles
    • Succubus

Which session will it come in at?

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Lucky number 7 😛 But that would be telling so shhhhhhhh

Fiddlemaster
    • Commoner

I got mine at Gen Con 😉 Wish everyone could get to that bad boy of a con

sad_genius
    • Flumph

When will the poor and destitute be able to hear Banewarrens 3?

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Posted it 😀

😛 I am so nice 😀

krsv1
    • Commoner

Can’t wait to see the photos you took.

Listening to the MP3 of the box opening made me want to order it (new computer desk or Ptolus….hmm…).

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • The forum ‘The Banewarrens’ is closed to new topics and replies.