Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Balgin
    • Succubus

File Name: Protocol: Home One Off

File Submitter: Balgin

File Submitted: 11 Jul 2015

File Category: One Offs and Shorts

Genre: Historical

Profanity Level: Jolly Sweary Indeed

https://www.rpgmp3.com/files/game_recordings/Happy_Rocks/Happy_Rocks_Protocol_Home_one_off.mp3

Alex & Balgin play Home, a short one off scenario featuring the Protocol System in which a pair of disillusioned soldiers try to make their way home through the war torn land that has suffered the ravages of a horrific civil war.

Click here to download this file

Lucky_Strike
    • Orc

Very nifty co-op storytelling. Got the next one cued up and looking forward to hearing how it goes with a third player.

Lockhart
    • Owlbear

@[member=”Balgin”], I rather wish you would combine your audio into one channel instead of separated between left and right ear. I typically listen at work with only one ear plug in, so I can hear office background and not be surprised or look rudely detached when someone enters my office. As it is, I can’t listen to Happy rocks because with only one side of the headphone I either miss your half of the audio or the other player halves.

Balgin
    • Succubus

Dear Lockhart,

it will probably happen eventually but currently I have a very good reason for not doing so just yet. I’ll PM you the details.

Hafwit 2.0
    • Orc

Very cool. 🙂 Is the system your invention, Balgin?

Balgin
    • Succubus

Very cool. 🙂 Is the system your invention, Balgin?

Nope. There’s this little company called Post World Games that sells the Protocol scenarios as a series of one off pdf’s (and a few collected versions). You should be able to find them pretty easily on the internet :). The author goes by the name of Jim Pinto.

Hafwit 2.0
    • Orc

Thanks. 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.