Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter Suggestions Promoting RPGMP3 to the masses

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Nauthiz
    • Flumph

The one at the top of the website works pretty good as far as banners go. Or were you looking for something a little smaller?

CrazyMLC
    • Orc

Like this:

pixelationbanner.gif

I’m thinking of having a little banner for every forum I frequent on my signature, and I’d like to put RPGMP3 on there as well. I think many people would also like to see a little banner like that.

Anonymous
    • Owlbear

Whenever Hero Games mulls over podcasting, as it is in fact doing so right now, I treat them to a mention of rpgmp3. They have a LOT of members so this surely must be a good thing!

Like this! (once you get to page 2 that is…) 😀

PaulofCthulhu
    • Owlbear

Thanks for the promotion!

Keener
    • Drider
    Jomster wrote:
    Whenever Hero Games mulls over podcasting, as it is in fact doing so right now, I treat them to a mention of rpgmp3. They have a LOT of members so this surely must be a good thing!

Like this! (once you get to page 2 that is…) 😀

I do a similar thing any time some one brings up RPGs in my presents I name drop RPGMP3 I don’t know if it has worked yet but I will keep it up. 😀

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer
    Keener wrote:
    I do a similar thing any time some one brings up RPGs in my presents I name drop RPGMP3 I don’t know if it has worked yet but I will keep it up. 😀

I bet your co-workers just love playing Secret Santa with you at Christmas. 😉

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • The forum ‘Suggestions’ is closed to new topics and replies.