Forums Gaming Chat Roleplaying Gaming Aids Player Safe Maps: Lost Mine of Phandelver

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Hey folks,

I doctored the maps from the Lost Mine of Phandelver game to allow me to use them in Roll20 without the players seeing the secret doors and traps and such and I thought it might be a good thing to share with you all as a Gaming Aid. So I created a new area in the forums and downloads for similar files.

If you have things for the games you play, let me know and we can host them and you can link to them and share them with everyone 🙂

Let me know what you think.

Hal :hal:

Removed the files as I found out that the artist is selling copies of these – Mike Schley Maps for Lost Mine of Phandelver

AndrewRJ
    • Flumph

Nice!  That is always a big help.  Thanks Hal.

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Welcome 🙂

Figured it would save time for someone and I already had the files for my game 🙂

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

I just found out that that artist and cartographer has these up for sale on his website for $1.50.

I will likely take these down when I am done with this recording I am currently doing.

Mike Schley Lost Mine of Phandelver Maps

SPOLER WARNING – This site lists the GM versions of the maps as well as the Player versions

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Just pulled the files – go and get them from the artist.

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.