Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter The Files Pictures and Stat Blocks?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    artemiswolfang
    • Orc

I don’t know about anyone else, but I, for one, would like to see more pictures and updated stat blocks… perhaps even for our poor, beloved, departed NPCs?

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Hey there

The stat blocks are pretty much up to date (even for the dead characters) thanks to Steve who is good at doing stuff like that 😀

Characters and Stat Blocks and Stuff

On a pictures front I would like to get some more of the characters! I am trying to teach myself to draw and there are some artists in the pipeline. If anyone out there would like to have a stab at drawing the characters then please feel free. Would be great to get some t-shirts and stuff going 😛

Hal :hal:

Anonymous
    • Owlbear
    Hal wrote:

The stat blocks are pretty much up to date (even for the dead characters) thanks to Steve who is good at doing stuff like that 😀

On a pictures front I would like to get some more of the characters! I am trying to teach myself to draw and there are some artists in the pipeline. If anyone out there would like to have a stab at drawing the characters then please feel free.

Yes, but like I said… I mean… Boinkit was really amusing, and I want to use him in a session. 😀 It’d scare the crap out of my friend.

And I can take a stab at stick figures re-enacting some of the sessions. ^^;

riddles
    • Succubus
    Hal wrote:
    Hey there

Characters and Stat Blocks and Stuff

On a pictures front I would like to get some more of the characters! I am trying to teach myself to draw and there are some artists in the pipeline. If anyone out there would like to have a stab at drawing the characters then please feel free. Would be great to get some t-shirts and stuff going 😛

It’s not the easiest thing in the world to find through browsing though (locked in a disused toilet with a sign on the door saying beware of the leopard). 😛

You tend to come upon the excel spreadsheet first and think that’s it.

Why not put the link by the kill counter on the front page?

But you’re right – Steve has done a deed worthy of Bastion’s shiney goodness with these… 😀

artemiswolfang
    • Orc

I’ve managed my first scribble: Gerout with his ax. One of them. 🙂

errand
    • Gelatinous Cube

well done 😀

Cob37
    • Gelatinous Cube
    errand wrote:
    well done 😀

😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆

Shug
    • Orc

General visual descriptions of characters would be most appreciated, including hair colour and clothing colours…

I want to build a diorama of “The Fall of Gerout”… I have about half the minis involved already, ready for painting.

Still looking for a bald Dwarf wizard. that’s a tough one… I can do conversions, so if any of you know of any minis remotely resembling what they see as Balazaar in their mind’s eye, link me the URL or manufacturer/model, etc.

artemiswolfang
    • Orc

Thank you very much! I appreciate it… I’m thinking about doing Bastion next.

ChilledNova
    • Commoner

I thought the character sheets had been deleted, before finally finding them here https://www.rpgmp3.com/modules.php?name= … es&secid=4

I’m only up to session 10, out of 30. Sounds impressive. Very interesting. Should Wizards of the Coast not be very interested in doing something like this, as a promotion for their own things?

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

If they ever are and want to pay me to do it for them I am more than willing to take on that task 😛

Sinister-Ornament
    • Gelatinous Cube

Hal said:

Quote:
    I am trying to teach myself to draw

I suggest ‘Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain’ by Betty Edwards as a good starter book.

You might be able to get it via a inter-library loan.

Thing
    Admin
    • Drider
    Hal wrote:
    If they ever are and want to pay me to do it for them I am more than willing to take on that task 😛

I think the audio recordings show a much better example or roleplay then those little bits of text they give you in the books or the promo stuff they try and interest people with.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The forum ‘The Files’ is closed to new topics and replies.