Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #564985
    Salubrai
    • Posts : 2940
    • Succubus

    あなたの基盤すべては私達に属するある

    #564986
    riddles
    • Posts : 2288
    • Succubus
    Shathis wrote:
    あなたの基盤すべては私達に属するある

    Your basis everything belongs to us, it is

    Oh, I love Babelfish! 🙂

    #564987
    Salubrai
    • Posts : 2940
    • Succubus
    riddles wrote:
    Shathis wrote:
    あなたの基盤すべては私達に属するある

    Your basis everything belongs to us, it is

    Oh, I love Babelfish! 🙂

    I disagree. I think their translations are crap. 😆

    #564988
    riddles
    • Posts : 2288
    • Succubus
    Shathis wrote:
    I disagree. I think their translations are crap. 😆

    Google doesn’t do any better.

    I like automatic translators, they can get things so wonderfully wrong at times 🙂

    #564989
    mchvlichldprdgy
    • Posts : 1168
    • Owlbear

    All your base are belong to us:

    In binary: 011000010110110001101100001000000111100101101111011101010111001000100000011000100110000101110011011001010010000001100001011100100110010100100000011000100110010101101100011011110110111001100111001000000111010001101111001000000111010101110011

    In hex: 616C6C20796F75722062617365206172652062656C6F6E6720746F20757300

    I actually worked out the binary one, then checked it with an encoder. I only made 3 mistakes, hehe. The hex one was encoded with http://nickciske.com/tools/hex.php

    #564990
    Salubrai
    • Posts : 2940
    • Succubus

    English

    Gerout: Right, I hit it with my axe.

    English -> Japanese (Babelfish)

    Gerout: 権利、私は私の斧とのそれに当った

    Japanese -> English (from Babelfish’s translation)

    Gerout: Right, I hit to that of my ax

    Babelfish… ahh, sweet confusion. 🙂

    #564991
    mchvlichldprdgy
    • Posts : 1168
    • Owlbear

    Yeah, well babelfish is as good as you can get a free translation program to get. Besides, it is hard as hell to translate from oriental languages to western languages. I tried taking a paragraph from mandarin to french. Three dictionaries and five hours of work later, I had it.

    #564992
    Salubrai
    • Posts : 2940
    • Succubus

    I find that my brain works as the best translation language from Japanese to English. 😛

    #564993
    mchvlichldprdgy
    • Posts : 1168
    • Owlbear
    Shathis wrote:
    I find that my brain works as the best translation language from Japanese to English. 😛

    Yep. Humans can perceive context, which babbelfish cannot.

    #564994
    Salubrai
    • Posts : 2940
    • Succubus

    Considering the original subject of this topic, I’m fascinated to see where it has gone.

    “Bastion was a bad man. He killed my rat!” (To Tharus)

    #564995
    mchvlichldprdgy
    • Posts : 1168
    • Owlbear
    Shathis wrote:
    Considering the original subject of this topic, I’m fascinated to see where it has gone.

    Quick, Penis to Translating Japanese in five steps or less. It’s like six degrees of kevin bacon, but with penis.

    #564996
    riddles
    • Posts : 2288
    • Succubus
    mchvlichldprdgy wrote:
    Quick, Penis to Translating Japanese in five steps or less. It’s like six degrees of kevin bacon, but with penis.

    Shouldn’t that be penes? 😉

    Ah, the circle is now complete… 🙂

    #564997
    Ffaern
    • Posts : 242
    • Orc
    Quote:
    In binary:

    Well the latin one was funny but the long binary string, which the board read as one word, has caused the window width to expand requiring the use of horizontal scrolling to view the rest of the thread.

    #564998
    mchvlichldprdgy
    • Posts : 1168
    • Owlbear
    Ffaern wrote:
    Quote:
    In binary:

    Well the latin one was funny but the long binary string, which the board read as one word, has caused the window width to expand requiring the use of horizontal scrolling to view the rest of the thread.

    All part of my evil plan.

    #564999
    errand
    • Posts : 824
    • Gelatinous Cube

    How about Klingon?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 37 total)
  • The forum ‘World’s Largest Dungeon’ is closed to new topics and replies.