Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #552345
    mchvlichldprdgy
    • Posts : 1168
    • Owlbear

    The pluralization of penis is penes.

    #564971
    PaulofCthulhu
    • Posts : 1340
    • Owlbear

    Always good to know.

    Education is a wonderful thing…

    #564972
    riddles
    • Posts : 2288
    • Succubus
    mchvlichldprdgy wrote:
    The pluralization of penis is penes.

    And why do I have a horrible feeling that it rhymes with “weenies”… 🙄

    #564973
    mchvlichldprdgy
    • Posts : 1168
    • Owlbear

    pronounced like peens. Now quite like weenies, but close.

    #564974
    Salubrai
    • Posts : 2940
    • Succubus

    This thread is … umm… ridiculous. Wait, I’m posting in it! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

    #564975
    mchvlichldprdgy
    • Posts : 1168
    • Owlbear

    Well, the question over the pluralization of penis came up in several sessions, so I thought I would answer it.

    Though yes, it is quite strange.

    #564976
    Salubrai
    • Posts : 2940
    • Succubus

    You take yourself FAR too seriously mchv… especially when it comes to things they’re teasing each other about. Take it easy and enjoy the games. 🙂

    #564977
    EegahInc
    • Posts : 904
    • Gelatinous Cube

    In the spirit of not taking things too seriously, I’ve been wondering, mchvlichldprdgy, if you say your name backwards do you get sent back to your home dimension ❓

    #564978
    Wellard
    • Posts : 194
    • Orc

    😆

    #564979
    tomlib
    • Posts : 154
    • Orc
    riddles wrote:
    mchvlichldprdgy wrote:
    The pluralization of penis is penes.

    And why do I have a horrible feeling that it rhymes with “weenies”… 🙄

    http://www.m-w.com/cgi-bin/dictionary?b … y&va=penis

    In fact it does!

    Click on the microphone and you can hear for yourself.

    Tom-o

    #564980
    Ffaern
    • Posts : 242
    • Orc

    It’s really penises. Penes is just archaic, you’ll all be talking about virii next. 😀

    All your base are belong to us!

    #564981
    mchvlichldprdgy
    • Posts : 1168
    • Owlbear
    EegahInc wrote:
    In the spirit of not taking things too seriously, I’ve been wondering, mchvlichldprdgy, if you say your name backwards do you get sent back to your home dimension ❓

    Yes. Please don’t, it smelled funny.

    Sorry for seeming to take myself too seriously. I don’t really, I just thought it would be funny to start a thread called penis, and had to use something for the content. then people started asking me stuff, and i answered in the space where the halo server was reloading maps.

    Anway, penes is what my dictionary says, and whats wrong with virii? Latin is fun. Long live the dead Languages!!!

    Omni tuus castra sunt insumus nobis. (all your base are belong to us)

    #564982
    Cob37
    • Posts : 555
    • Gelatinous Cube
    mchvlichldprdgy wrote:
    Omni tuus castri insumus nobis. (all your base are belong to us)

    What the hell is that from? Was it some internet cartoon?

    #564983
    Ffaern
    • Posts : 242
    • Orc
    Quote:
    Sorry for seeming to take myself too seriously.

    Not at all. I find the whole thing very funny. That’s why I contributed my own piece of wibble to the thread.

    Quote:
    Omni tuus castri insumus nobis. (all your base are belong to us)

    Utterly brilliant!

    #564984
    riddles
    • Posts : 2288
    • Succubus
    Cob37 wrote:
    mchvlichldprdgy wrote:
    Omni tuus castri insumus nobis. (all your base are belong to us)

    What the hell is that from? Was it some internet cartoon?

    Not quite – see http://www.planettribes.com/allyourbase/

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 37 total)
  • The forum ‘World’s Largest Dungeon’ is closed to new topics and replies.