Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Awesome –  thanks Monkey 🙂 

Would it need a new section making in the Gallery?

Hal :hal:

Twyst
    • Bullywug

I was looking through what I have, OOTAK-wise and nothing goes with the files here except for our logo. So no hurry, but I just noticed that our gallery is empty. I suppose I will put up some things as a tease for APs yet to come. I don’t think they’d need a new section, just access to OOTAK please.

Thanks.

LightPagoda
    • Gelatinous Cube

I petition for a nice romantic pic of Dr. Zui and Sully on watch.

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

I was looking through what I have, OOTAK-wise and nothing goes with the files here except for our logo. So no hurry, but I just noticed that our gallery is empty. I suppose I will put up some things as a tease for APs yet to come. I don’t think they’d need a new section, just access to OOTAK please.

Thanks.

What about the Mikmek picture from the old OOTAK site? Even though he doesn’t feature in any of the APs uploaded here, he still gets name-dropped often enough that your listeners might go “Who is this Mikmek of which you speak?” and you can just point to the Gallery and go “Kobos before hos!”. 🙂

LightPagoda
    • Gelatinous Cube

*squeeky voice* Hurray!

Twyst
    • Bullywug

What about the Mikmek picture from the old OOTAK site? Even though he doesn’t feature in any of the APs uploaded here, he still gets name-dropped often enough that your listeners might go “Who is this Mikmek of which you speak?” and you can just point to the Gallery and go “Kobos before hos!”. 🙂

You mean this? mikmek-drunk_zpsbff24f99.jpg

Great idea! Started working on it and it’s already uncomfortably intimate. *shudder*

-T

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Great idea! Started working on it and it’s already uncomfortably intimate. *shudder*

-T

@[member=”Twyst”] is as good as his word – here it is:

DrZuiSeranadesSully.jpg

LightPagoda
    • Gelatinous Cube

The best part is he brought it on himself.

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

As is so often the case with poor Patrick. 😉

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

OK! So if you want to become a Patron you can do so by purchasing the Patron Subscriber item from the Store. This will set up a recurring payment via Paypal of $5 / month until you choose to cancel it via your account page.

When you make the chase you will be upgraded to Patron status. If you want a custom subtitle rather than the post count-linked ones then drop me an email and I will get that set up for you 🙂

Being a Patron allows you to see the Patron only forum area (both new site and the old one that is in the Archives). It allows you to download the Patron Only audio files. And Store items such as Labor of Love are free to download. Also, the site ads will no longer display for you.

For donations – it should just be a matter of clicking the button and following the process through to allow Paypal to process the request and then it will show up on the monthly site meter.

tumblr_nqer2rF9rk1u53c30o1_540.jpg

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

The Out of Character podcast’s Patreon has some interesting ideas on what to offer their supporters – perhaps some of those suggestions could be used as rewards for RPGMP3 patrons? What do you think, @[member=”Hal”]?

fa3ecx.png

https://twitter.com/Sakutian/status/649653566311911424

https://twitter.com/Sakutian/status/649654586760916996

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.