Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    Aethyr
    • Thri-kreen

So perhaps I am a bit blind, but how does one go about donating to the site or becoming a patron? I’ve seen the button for donation and seen where you can add being a patron to your cart, but going through the process I don’t ever see where money is actually exchanged. I would sort of like to know how this is handled before I actually confirm the process. I’ve looked around the site a bit but haven’t found anything about it. If you could enlighten me I would be most appreciative. (Plus this gives you a nice excuse to make a pitch for more patrons) Thanks in advance.

insert witticism here

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Ha ha!

OK! So if you want to become a Patron you can do so by purchasing the Patron Subscriber item from the Store. This will set up a recurring payment via Paypal of $5 / month until you choose to cancel it via your account page.

When you make the chase you will be upgraded to Patron status. If you want a custom subtitle rather than the post count-linked ones then drop me an email and I will get that set up for you 🙂

Being a Patron allows you to see the Patron only forum area (both new site and the old one that is in the Archives). It allows you to download the Patron Only audio files. And Store items such as Labor of Love are free to download. Also, the site ads will no longer display for you.

For donations – it should just be a matter of clicking the button and following the process through to allow Paypal to process the request and then it will show up on the monthly site meter.

I need to put a Become a Patron banner on the site that links to the Store item. I need to get a talented artist type to draw one up for me… hint hint 🙂

Let me know if that clarifies things a little for you…

Hal :hal:

Lockhart
    • Owlbear

I need to put a Become a Patron banner on the site that links to the Store item. I need to get a talented artist type to draw one up for me… hint hint 🙂

Let me know if that clarifies things a little for you…

* lights the Site Artist Signal*

@[member=”Pencil-Monkey”] @[member=”Heather”]

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

* lights the Site Artist Signal*

Holy Emmentaler, BatKas! The commissioner is commissioning a new commission that he needs our full commiserating commitment on!

The site doesn’t have a Become a Patron banner? That’s no gouda! Exclamation mark!

_batman__by_MenInASuitcase.gif

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

What are the dimensions of the picture you need? It looks like the different ad banners that are currently circulating have different sizes, but do you have any specific size/shape in mind? Or is it ‘anything goes’ so long as it’s rectangular?

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Hey there,

I believe a standard website banner is 468 x 60

The one from the old site was the animate gif of Feylin but I think it is time for a refresh 🙂

Heather
    • Bullywug

Holy Emmentaler, BatKas! The commissioner is commissioning a new commission that he needs our full commiserating commitment on!

The site doesn’t have a Become a Patron banner? That’s no gouda! Exclamation mark!

_batman__by_MenInASuitcase.gif

Indeed, ol’ chum. We cannot allow such a depravity persist any longer! To the Drawing Board!  *swoosh*

Telemergion
    • Owlbear

The commissioner is commissioning a new commission that he needs our full commiserating commitment on!

I heart you, Monkey. I really really do.

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

I heart you, Monkey. I really really do.

Please don’t.

Temple-A-Indiana-Jones-Heart-Scene.png

Telemergion
    • Owlbear

No it’s cool. It’s like a bromance doesn’t have any kissing or whatever, this is the kind of hearting where I don’t remove yours and show it to you in a ceremonial ritual.

…Mola-ram. Soba-ram. Mola-ram. Soba-ram.

Kolobos
    • Bullywug

What Telemergion forgot to add was the “…. Yet.”

I know, stickler for the rules and all that.

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

No it’s cool. It’s like a bromance doesn’t have any kissing or whatever, this is the kind of hearting where I don’t remove yours and show it to you in a ceremonial ritual.

…Mola-ram. Soba-ram. Mola-ram. Soba-ram.

What Telemergion forgot to add was the “…. Yet.”

I know, stickler for the rules and all that.

Whatever you say, sir.

So long as you don’t pick at the packet of Pecketts in my pocket from Phuket.

Was hoping to grow some nice, really pukka peace lilies.

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Just added the Patron banner to the ad rotator so you should be able to click it and follow through with your Patronage 🙂

Thanks @[member=”Heather”] – it looks great!

Slartibartfast
    • Gelatinous Cube

The horror!

As a patron I don’t get to see Heather’s artistic awesomeness due to the lack of ad banners 🙁

*Drowning in irony*

Thing
    Admin
    • Drider

I was thinking the same thing

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 41 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.