Forums Gaming Chat Roleplaying Pathfinder humble bundle

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    kendoyle659
    • Thri-kreen

Just to let people know that there is a Pathfinder Humble Bundle up at the moment that has loads of PDFs in it.

https://www.humblebundle.com/books/paizo-pathfinder-bundle

I haven’t really done much Pathfinder but it does seem to be rather good value.

Lockhart
    • Owlbear

It is quite good value for the adventures alone. If my game budget for the year wasn’t tied up in the Sentinels of the Multiverse kickstarter (You just HAD to taunt to developer to offer an EVERYTHING category, didn’t you Lockhart), I’d be shilling some money in this direction. Well. I mean…If I didn’t already own most of this stuff.

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

If my game budget for the year wasn’t tied up in the Sentinels of the Multiverse kickstarter (You just HAD to taunt to developer to offer an EVERYTHING category, didn’t you Lockhart)

Have you listened to Fandible’s AP podcast episode of Sentinels yet? It sounds interesting, although a bit clunky, rules-wise.

Lockhart
    • Owlbear

Have you listened to Fandible’s AP podcast episode of Sentinels yet? It sounds interesting, although a bit clunky, rules-wise.

Honestly not all that interested in the miniature tactics properties of RPG properties, just the board game. I like solid co-operative board game options in my collection, and with multiple character decks it has a red dragon in feel to it that I enjoy.

Lockhart
    • Owlbear

Honestly not all that interested in the miniature tactics properties of RPG properties, just the board game. I like solid co-operative board game options in my collection, and with multiple character decks it has a red dragon in feel to it that I enjoy.

MelkiorWhiteblade
    • Owlbear

I ended up ordering it the day it was released. Just $25 for the beginner’s box alone which I can gift to someone makes it worth it.

kendoyle659
    • Thri-kreen

Just finished downloading. 1.25 gig zipped and most of those were lite files! I’ve got some perusing ahead of me 🙂

MelkiorWhiteblade
    • Owlbear

I haven’t even redeemed the PDFs yet, been too busy!

Lockhart
    • Owlbear

I only backed the pathfinder comic bundle. Looks like those will be coming in handy during an unexpected four hour flight layover happening soon for me.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Roleplaying’ is closed to new topics and replies.