Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter Fashionista Gamers Pathfinder: Carrion Crown Session 04

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Team Doomed continue to fly in the face of their name…

Pathfinder: Carrion Crown Session 04

Filesize: 108MB

Hal wrote:
    Team Doomed finish with the first floor, do a little shopping and retun for the basement where they find the Mosswater Marauder

EPICs Podcast Updated!

Hal :hal:

Celestian
    • Commoner

Normally I enjoy the episodes you fellas give us but wow…whomever the new fella is is beyond annoying. He’s like one of those annoying friends your wife brings home that you just want to stuff in the trash compactor after listening to them jabber endlessly for a hour.

Hal and his wife(?) lovely as ever.

Sorry to be Debby Downer but it seriously pained me to try and listen.

Nishastra
    • Flumph

5584976411_411d12b298.jpg

Dungnmaster001
    • Orc
    Celestian wrote:
    Normally I enjoy the episodes you fellas give us but wow…whomever the new fella is is beyond annoying.

I thought so too at first but after awhile he kinda grew on me. The only part that annoys me now is when he hears Hal say something and completely misinterprets it due to the accent (which I’ve never had any trouble understanding). Honestly it gets to the point that I suspect he does it intentionally for some kind of comedic value…or he needs some kind of hearing aid. /shrug.

But overall I’m enjoying the new sessions, though I still hope for a day when the old group gets back into gaming together. My eardrums are fully healed and totally ready for another BEAR!!! attack from Chris 😉 and the party banter is much better when there’s more people to banter with.

Lockhart
    • Owlbear

While I admit that g’s misinterpretation of accented english happens a wee bit too often, he adds a nice dynamic to the patent awesome of Hal and Lindsay and I’ve found these to be some of the most enjoyable and funny audio on the site, though it’s hard to top such raunchy classics as ‘my life with santa’

When i first listened to this episode I had a whole big post (as usual), but the internet or my smart phone ate it. Most disappointing cause it was almost like i was part of the session in this one 😛 I had so many responces to say, but now i’ve forgotten. Maybe I’ll need to give it another listen one day.

Anyway, i do recall that it was an excellent listen. Thank you fashionistas and Hal, and a special get well to Lindsay.

ZachDood77
    • Thri-kreen

Oh you know what? No one has said this, so I get to. Mor’kil when someone asks you if your a guard… You say YES!!! 😉

I’m liking this quite a bit, I wonder how long team doomed will last?

undecided44
    • Bullywug
    zachjack77 wrote:

— snip —

Mor’kil when someone asks you if your a guard… You say YES!!! 😉

— snip —

Son of a…

That was the first thing I was thinking when I listened to that section of the audio. I also liked the review corner with Hal while Lindsay and Gilbert headed out of the room.

As an unemployed moocher, I’m happy for all the free audio I can get, so I’m dis-inclined to comment on some of the other posts… However, if I where able to spare the cash to support the site I’d blast some of the folks for getting on Gilbert. I’m quite ammused by the back and forth, and even if I wasn’t I’ve no business saying so.

MorkilRocks
    • Gelatinous Cube

Hey guys, I’ve been out of the loop for a few days. Let’s clear up some lingering issues.

Quote:
    The only part that annoys me now is when he hears Hal say something and completely misinterprets it due to the accent (which I’ve never had any trouble understanding). Honestly it gets to the point that I suspect he does it intentionally for some kind of comedic value…or he needs some kind of hearing aid.

I doubt it translates on the recording, but when Hal gets excited, he talks with a heavier accent than normal. I guess a very small fraction of it is for comedic value, but for the most part, I do misinterpret him almost on a daily basis. I tried wearing a hearing aide, but the recorder kept picking up the feedback.

Quote:
    When i first listened to this episode I had a whole big post (as usual), but the internet or my smart phone ate it. Most disappointing cause it was almost like i was part of the session in this one Razz I had so many responces to say, but now i’ve forgotten. Maybe I’ll need to give it another listen one day.

Lockhart, you do realize that I consider you the 4th member of the team. I have your forum posts printed out and saved behind sheet protectors in my “Mor’kil is Awesome” notebook. And, no matter what Lindsay says, I do not have a man crush on you. Even if she points out the way I write your name with a little heart drawn around it.

Quote:
    As an unemployed moocher, I’m happy for all the free audio I can get, so I’m dis-inclined to comment on some of the other posts… However, if I where able to spare the cash to support the site I’d blast some of the folks for getting on Gilbert. I’m quite ammused by the back and forth, and even if I wasn’t I’ve no business saying so.

You’re just fucking awesome!

Quote:
    Oh you know what? No one has said this, so I get to. Mor’kil when someone asks you if your a guard… You say YES!!! Wink

Will do. Although, in all fairness, I don’t think many guards wear leather loincloths.

Quote:
    Normally I enjoy the episodes you fellas give us but wow…whomever the new fella is is beyond annoying. He’s like one of those annoying friends your wife brings home that you just want to stuff in the trash compactor after listening to them jabber endlessly for a hour.

OMG I KNOW! What an annoying git! He just incessantly goes on and on about gay sex acts and his lack of gaming skills. Gee wiz, why doesn’t he shut up already? You know what’s more annoying? The fact that there are like 3 kazillion more books in this story arc and he’s going to be around for ALL OF THEM! Wow, I can’t even imagine how much that must suck for you. Bummer dude…

In an effort to make everyone on the forums happy:

LET’S KEEP THIS HOSTILE, BITCHES!

Hugs, G 😉

Nishastra
    • Flumph

I like the new sig 😛

MorkilRocks
    • Gelatinous Cube
    Nishastra wrote:
    I like the new sig 😛

I do too. 😉

Lockhart
    • Owlbear
    MorkilRocks wrote:
    Lockhart, you do realize that I consider you the 4th member of the team. I have your forum posts printed out and saved behind sheet protectors in my “Mor’kil is Awesome” notebook. And, no matter what Lindsay says, I do not have a man crush on you. Even if she points out the way I write your name with a little heart drawn around it.

Awwww, I’m touched. You know, if you convinced Hal of it, I could totally skype or facetime in 😛 provided there isn’t a scheduling conflict with my other games. Or I could just stay the internet rule sage that I am :D.

And yes, nice sig.

MorkilRocks
    • Gelatinous Cube
    Lockhart wrote:
    MorkilRocks wrote:

Awwww, I’m touched. You know, if you convinced Hal of it, I could totally skype or facetime in 😛 provided there isn’t a scheduling conflict with my other games. Or I could just stay the internet rule sage that I am :D.

And yes, nice sig.

OMG, I was just thinking the exact same thing. WOOT! Lockhart live! Also, we could facetime just to say hello… with Hal and Lindsay there of course. NO MAN CRUSH!:wink:

Lockhart
    • Owlbear

Hmm, now i have a reason to get facetime set up. 😀

undecided44
    • Bullywug
    MorkilRocks wrote:

OMG, I was just thinking the exact same thing. WOOT! Lockhart live! Also, we could facetime just to say hello… with Hal and Lindsay there of course. NO MAN CRUSH!:wink:

Will the witness please demonstrate on the webcam where the big orc put his burning hands…

No, wait, not recreate: just point!

MorkilRocks
    • Gelatinous Cube
    undecided44 wrote:
    MorkilRocks wrote:

Will the witness please demonstrate on the webcam where the big orc put his burning hands…

No, wait, not recreate: just point!

Or as Hal says… “show me on the doll where he touched you”

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The forum ‘Fashionista Gamers’ is closed to new topics and replies.