Tagged: ,

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)
  • Author
    ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

I am testing the module that features your character now, but rest assured I will work it in. Of course, I have included a fair amount of ‘chatter’ between Balazaar, Feylin, Bastion and Gerout concerning the fate of Boyikt. 😆

Thanks for the suggestion!

ENoa4

SteveB
    • Orc

w00t!

References to the MURDER!!!! 😀

Immortalise ‘the deceiver’ in code, it’s all he deserves 8)

P.S. Only kidding, I’m sure all the interaction will be as it was discussed on the audio…

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

I’ll do my best to do the event ‘justice’. 😆

PaulofCthulhu
    • Owlbear

Damn Kobolds.

By the way, have you thought of putting in Snack Girl as a serving wench? 😀

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

I had not thought of that, but perhaps it needs to be a last minute addition. 🙂

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

Solo testing of my module featuring the WLD characters is done. I started a multiplayer test with a friend last night. It’s going very well, some minor bugs here and there, a few weeks and I’ll post it at least as a beta version.

We each took one henchmen into the dungeon with us, I was playing a cleric so I took Balazaar and my friend was playing a theif so he took Gerout. I had an absolute blast. Gegout is a tank and kicks some serious behind. Balazaar did repeatly cast fireballs on the party, but that’s the AI of neverwinter nights, not Balazaar’s fault. (or is it?)

At any rate I really enjoyed trekking around with Gerout and Balazaar. At the end of the module and in the read me I will reference this site and WLD.

If you’ve got Neverwinter Nights, you’ll have to check it out just to see the NWN characters in action.

ENoa4

PaulofCthulhu
    • Owlbear

This must mean I need to get a copy of NWN at last! 🙂

Also, if you’d like any spoken lines for Balazaar – always happy to record them specifically for you.

P.

Dragonkin
    • Thri-kreen

The Balazaar Sound Test… what a scary, scary thought =)

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

You can include audio for each line, but I haven’t done that, I’m just sticking with text, but rest assured as an NPC Balazaar spends an ample amount of time speaking about the value of a ‘combat wizard’.

It’s a lot of fun.

ENoa4

PaulofCthulhu
    • Owlbear

😀 8)

PaulofCthulhu
    • Owlbear

Well, I’ve gone and bought Neverwinter Nights at last!

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

Way to go!

I’m going to go for a little shameless self-promotion here. The prequel to the module I am writing for the WLD characters is on Neverwinter Vault. It’s called Hythum and you can find it here:

http://nwvault.ign.com/Files/modules/data/1104331367000.shtml

The WLD characters will be in Hythum II.

I’ve also got a conversion of the classic TSR module, C1 Hidden Shrine of Tamoachan. It’s located here:

http://nwvault.ign.com/Files/modules/data/1085457691000.shtml

This concludes my shameless self-promotion.

Enjoy NWN. The original campaign is not great, but the two expansion packs are very good, and you can find many excellent modules here:

http://nwvault..ign/com

ENoa4

Salubrai
    • Succubus
    PaulofCthulhu wrote:
    This must mean I need to get a copy of NWN at last! 🙂

Also, if you’d like any spoken lines for Balazaar – always happy to record them specifically for you.

P.

Could you possibly record the lines for Kodo too? (yeeesss mastah!)

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

I couldn’t figure out how to include Kodo, but the build in AI for Balazaar has a predelection for summoning a dire wolf. The module featuring the characters from the WLD is finished and has had a single and multiplayer test. There were some balance issues, combat was a bit easy in the middle of the module, it’s been adjusted and is being retested. I may release it as a beta version soon.

It’s been great fun to work on. At the end of the module I have a bit of dialog refering players to this site if they want to learn more about the WLD characters. I also mention this site in the module readme file.

I’m excited about posting it.

ENoa4

Salubrai
    • Succubus

Naturally, you could have Kodo “speak” during dialogs with Balazar.

By the way, I LOVE Hythum. but could you try to make it possible to maintain savegames between updates somehow with all the updating you’re doing with #1?

As for referring people back to the site, I wish there were some way to further advertise this site around, to encourage everyone to DL and encourage our fine party of adventurers to add more and more content. Waiting anxiously for part 17. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 49 total)
  • The forum ‘World’s Largest Dungeon’ is closed to new topics and replies.