Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter Site News Other audio rpg sessions for download?

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Salubrai
    • Succubus

Well, I’ve listened to what Yog-Sothoth has to offer, I’ve listened to everything at RPGMP3.com. Loved them all. 8) But now I’m out… so please tell me, are there any other downloadable audios of RP sessions out there online?

I really appreciate any links or suggestions people can throw my way! 😀

Cob37
    • Gelatinous Cube

I’ve been looking around for a while now with no luck, but if I do find anything I’ll post it here.

PaulofCthulhu
    • Owlbear

Not audio I’m afraid, but I’ve just put up a couple of Call of Cthulhu related video clips over at Yog-Sothoth.com if they’re of any interest?

Continuum 2004 Video clips

Paul

Lindsay
    • Succubus

More stuff will soon be forthcoming, but as we have probably mentioned beofre, we have had a nightmarish few weeks, with the Nationals, guests, a small holiday and then the in laws have been here decorating for 2 weeks.

They just left, so Hal will more than likely be able to put something up over the weekend.

Lindsay

Salubrai
    • Succubus

Oh, Lindsay, I do admit the in-house stuff is the very best! However, not wishing to rush you or demand more out of you than four or so people can naturally provide, I was hoping there might be others out there that even are half as entertaining as what I can find right here.

Please don’t feel I’m asking to hurry. I’m willing to wait for RPGMP3 stuff.

Salubrai
    • Succubus
    PaulofCthulhu wrote:
    Not audio I’m afraid, but I’ve just put up a couple of Call of Cthulhu related video clips over at Yog-Sothoth.com if they’re of any interest?

Continuum 2004 Video clips

Paul

Thank you kindly, Paul.

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Hey there,

I have managed to turn my laptop on at last 😀

I have plans to get some new audio up on the site tomorrow. Have not got a clue what specifically yet, but it will be good and shiny. I have a few bits and bobs around and maybe even another WLD episode to keep you all content 😀

Cheers

Hal :hal:

Salubrai
    • Succubus

Ooh, I did locate kind of a new one (or rather an old one) that seems to be run actually quite well.

Kim’s D&D New World Campaign

http://www.kddnwc.com/

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Site News’ is closed to new topics and replies.