Forums Archive Roleplaying Chatter General RPG Stuff Online Gaming Contact List

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 65 total)
  • Author
    Daniel
    • Succubus

Well it seems there is a lot of interest in the emerging Online Gaming side of things. At the same time the previous topic seems rather cluttered with (admittedly, mostly, my) spam. As such I have decided to set up this topic. In short this is a contact list; you leave your details and I’ll compile them into a list for all to see at a glance.

If you wish to get involved in Online ‘PnP’ Gaming then leave the following details using the format shown below

Name

Skype Name

Timezone

Preferred Position (GM/Player)

Preferred Style (Hack n’ Slash, RP Heavy, etc.)

Preferred Game (D&D 3.5, Tropis, Dragon Age, etc.)

Name

Skype ; TZ ; PP PS ; PG/G ; STATUS Free

Happy Gaming.

List generously organised by CarbonateDysprosium

A

Andy

Skype DM105ofWrath; TZ GMT; PP Player PS Willing to try anything; PG/G Some D&D and Call of Cthulu knowledge. Willing to learn other systems.; Link to Post; STATUS Free

Ashi / Justin

Skype ashiruni; TZ GMT -8 (Pacific Standard); PP Player, I can GM, but usually only in roleplay light sessions; PS Just about anything, slight preference towards roleplay tho; PG/G SciFi / Fantasy. Please nothing in a time period between roughly 1600 CE, and 2100 CE; Link to Post; STATUS Free

B

Balgin Stondraeg (Raphael)

Skype N/A (PM through rpgmp3); TZ GMT; PP Either. GMs often, so would like to play; PS Anything exept powergaming and munchkin headspace; PG/G Not Worlds of Darkness/White Wolf; Link to Post; STATUS Free

C

Centauri

Skype pdunwin (private messages through rpgmp3 are best); TZ Pacific; PP Either GM (for short one- or two-offs) or player; PSI like to talk a lot.; PG/G Anything balanced and serious; Link to Post; STATUS Free

Cody

Skype H_ng.M_n (rpgmp3 PM will work best); TZ GMT -7/8; PP Either; PS Anything; PG/G Anything; Link to Post; STATUS Free

Conn

Skype N/A (contact through PM); TZ GMT; PP Player/noob player; PS Roleplay/Combat; PG/G Forgotten Realms, Fantasy adventure; Link to Post; STATUS Free

D

Dan Galipo

Skype cursedimmortal; TZ GMT +800; PP Player; PS Roleplay heavy; PG/G Willing to try anything but (Call of Cthulhu); Link to Post; STATUS Free

As I am on the other side of the world to everyone else I’m willing to pretty much fit in with the other players of any game I’m a part of.

Danny Lammas

Skype Illiani_Dourana; TZ GMT; PP Player; PS Roleplay heavy; PG/G Sci-Fi, or Fantasy; Link to Post; STATUS Free

Happy to handle any technical issues your group may have and to help set you up.

David Williams

Skype south3rng3nt; TZ GMT -6 ; PP GM primarily, I would enjoying playing as well; PS Roleplay heavy; PG/G Anything really; Link to Post; STATUS Free

I logon to skype only when I’m expecting a call. Better to email me davidw@utm.edu

Dragonkin (or Erik)

Skype doompuppy; TZ GMT +1 (CET ); PP Player for now; PS Anything really; PG/G Fantasy or anything; Link to Post; STATUS Free

E

Ed

Skype PM me; TZ GMT; PP Player; PS Any; PG/G Call of Cthulhu; Link to Post; STATUS Free

H

Hal, The

Skype rpgmp3; TZ GMT -6; PP Anything and Everything; PS I’ll try anything once; PG/G Anything, anything at all; Link to Post; STATUS Busy Uploading Audio )

Anyone can feel free to add me to Skype. I am rarely there but feel free

J

Jake

Skype gelade97; TZ GMT -5 (Eastern); PP Either; PS Anything; PG/G Mostly Anything, but prefers DnD 3.5; Link to Post; STATUS Free

Jason

Skype PM me; TZ GMT -5 (Eastern); PP Either; PS Role play/Combat/Exploration; PG/G Fantasy, Sci-fi, Wargamming; Link to Post; STATUS Free

Jeff

Skype jeffreybeck316; TZ GMT -7 (US Mountain Time); PP Player or DM; PS Pretty much anything; PG/G Again, pretty much anything, but a fan of Cthulhu and Dungeons and Dragons 3.5, and most recently Pathfinder; Link to Post; STATUS Free

I’m not usually on due to family laptop being the only one that’s capable of Skype and everyone uses it. Grr!

Jessamyn

Skype wildoneizzy; TZ GMT -5 (Eastern US); PP Player (Maybe GM); PS Roleplay Heavy, Rules Lite; PG/G Cinematic style with storyline and character developement; Link to Post; STATUS Free

I work swing shift so, though I’m in the EST, my hours would probably be better aligned with another timezone. Drop me a line at fictionalfemme AT tmail.com or chat me up on Skype or MSN (wildoneizzy) if you see me on.

John

Skype Jodast; TZ GMT; PP Player; PS Roleplay/combat mix; PG/G Fantasy, horror, sci-fi; Link to Post; STATUS Free

Because of my silly job, I am usually available 0000-0500 GMT Mon-Thurs but may be able to do other times.

Justin (Septin/Seppy)

Skype sirseptin; TZ GMT +10; PP Mainly Player but can GM; PS Roleplay or Adventure; PG/G Fantasy but I’ll play anything; Link to Post; STATUS Free

M

Matt

Skype Ieqo40; TZ GMT-5; PP Either; PS A nice, heady bouillabaisse of roleplaying, combat, problem solving, and number crunching.; PG/G Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Post-Apocalyptic, All of the above; STATUS Free

Matt R

Skype WCUservo; TZ GMT -5 (Eastern); PP Player; PS Anything!; PG/G Anything; Link to Post; STATUS Free

I have material for D&D 4e & 3.5, Call of Cthulhu, Rolemaster, Warhammer Fantasy (2nd & 3rd), plus a number of indies. I am willing to play anything however! I usually can play after 10pm most days. I have 2 small boys, so that is always up in the air.

Matthew

Skype Gnooble (or PM); TZ GMT -6; PP Either; PS Roleplay/Combat mix; PG/G Anything, but prefers to GM AD&D, 3.5, and 4e; Link to Post; STATUS Free

Michael

Skype Okaminokage (Pms work just as well); TZ GMT -5 (Eastern); PP Player; PS Anything; PG/G Sci-fi/fantasy/horror/mystery/ but will try other tabletops; Link to Post; STATUS Free

N

Nathan

Skype dualshock71; TZ GMT -5 (Eastern); PP Player; PS Anything; PG/G Anything; Link to Post; STATUS Free

Nebojsa Stojanov

Skype nele1225; TZ GMT +1 (Central European); PP Player; PS Anything; PG/G Anything, would like to try D&D 4e; Link to Post; STATUS Free

Ned Vail

Skype Akira11213; TZ Central; PP Player; PS Roleplay heavy; PG/G Anything to have fun; Link to Post; STATUS Free

Nick

Skype noxley2525; TZ -7GMT(Mountain); PP GM; PS Mixed; PG/G Savage World Fantasy over maptools and skype; Link to Post; STATUS LFG! PM me here, msg me over skype or email death2all (at) gmx.net

P

Paul Robertson

Skype Baersark; TZ GMT; PP Player/noob player; PS No preference; PG/G No preference; Link to Post; STATUS Free

Pete

Skype xformo; TZ GMT – 8; PP Player; PS Problem Solving/Roleplaying; PG/G Fantasy; Link to Post; STATUS Free

Robert Ruthven

Skype lostzeppo; TZ GMT; PP Either; PS Roleplay/Combat; PG/G Anime, horror, humor, sci-fi; Link to Post; STATUS Free

It’s been a while since I did PbP, but if the right game crops up, I might be interested in playing.

S

Scott Jacobs

Skype swj719; TZ GMT -600; PP Player; PS Roleplay heavy; PG/G Sci-Fi (Firefly, Starwars d20, Shadowrun); Link to Post; STATUS I am strongly considering running a shadowrun game. Folks who are interested can feel free to PM me

Solus (SM)

Skype solusrpg; TZ GMT; PP Mainly player but can GM; PS Descriptive roleplaying with a good story and setting; PG/G Anything really; Link to Post; STATUS Free

I will play anything at least once – I haven’t found a game that I really dislike yet!

T

Tamer B or Katheb

Skype tamerkmmb; TZ GMT +2; PP Player; PS Roleplaying; PG/G D&D, Rolemaster; Link to Post; STATUS Free

I never played before I am a complete beginner

Tim

Skype Planar_snap; TZ GMT; PP Player; PS Roleplay Heavy; PG/G Fantasy/Some Sci-Fi; Link to Post; STATUS Free

I work odd hours, so international during the week maaaay be possible.

Tim

Skype PM me on RPGmp3; TZ GMT -5 (Eastern); PP Player; PS Most anything, it’s been so long…; PG/G Fantasy, Horror (not gore); Link to Post; STATUS Free

I’ve been out of practice on the role playing front for so long I thought this might be a way to get back into the hobby (the last game I sat down to was roughly 15 years ago, and involved THAC0). For a while I’d prefer to be aplayer, though if I can get my act together I may finally finish a campaign I’ve been working to write for a while. I’m open to any system, though it may take me a few minutes to get the basics down before going into a session.

Z

Zach Jackson

Skype zachjack77; TZ GMT -5 (Eastern); PP Player; PS Anything; PG/G Anything; Link to Post; STATUS Free

Zach Jackson (you say the whole thing)

Daniel
    • Succubus

EXAMPLE

Name: Danny Lamms

Skype Name: (Or whether to just PM you)

Time Zone: GMT

Preferred Position: Player

Preferred Style: Roleplay Heavy

Preferred Genre/Game: Sci-Fi/Fantasy

david
    • Bullywug

Name: David Williams

Skype Name: south3rng3nt

Time Zone: GMT -06:00

Preferred Position: GM primarily, I would enjoying playing as well

Preferred Genre/Game: Post-Apoc/Horror/Post-modern comedy/horror (Buffy)/Fantasy… anything really.

I logon to skype only when I’m expecting a call. Better to email me: davidw@utm.edu

centauri
    • Owlbear

Name: Centauri

Skype Name: pdunwin, but I’m rarely on and private messages through rpgmp3 are best for now.

Time Zone: Pacific.

Preferred Position: Either GM (for short one- or two-offs) or player.

Preferred Style: Oh, dear, the unfortunate distinction between role-playing and combat rears its head again. I like role-playing even in combat. Also, I like to roll my character’s skill and then describe or act the result, rather than acting or describing first and having that modify my roll. I like not requiring a roll for everything. I like going with what the GM decides, even if I know it’s different than the rules. I’m fine with character death. I like saying “Yes, and….”

Preferred Genre/Game: I like anything balanced and serious. (Nearly anything can be balanced and serious, but some games take effort to make them so. Serious does not mean “unfunny.” Firefly and Buffy are very serious settings, but also very funny.)

Thanks in advance to anyone who sets anything up. I fear I wouldn’t be able to make the time – I can barely make time for face-to-face games – but I like the idea. I’d also be up for play-by-email games.

swj719
    • Succubus

Name: Scott Jacobs

Skype Name: swj719

Time Zone: GMT -6:00

Preferred Genre/Game: Sci-Fi (Firefly, Starwars d20, Shadowrun)

cursedimmortal
    • Orc

Name: Dan Galipo

Skype Name: cursedimmortal

Time Zone: GMT +8:00

Preferred Genre/Game: Willing to try anything but (Call of Cthulhu)

eformo
    • Gelatinous Cube

Name: Pete

Skype Name: xformo

Time Zone: GMT – 8

Preferred Style: Problem Solving/Roleplaying

Preferred Genre/Game: Fantasy

Ieqo
    • Owlbear

Name: Matt

Time Zone: GMT-5

Preferred Position: Either

Preferred Style: A nice, heady bouillabaisse of roleplaying, combat, problem solving, and number crunching.

Preferred Genre/Game: Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Post-Apocalyptic, All of the above.

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

While we are over here anyone can feel free to add me to Skype. I am rarely there but feel free 🙂

RPGMP3

Hal :hal:

Akira1121
    • Orc

Name: Ned Vail

Skype Name: Akira11213

Time Zone: Central

Preferred Genre/Game: Anything to have fun

cursedimmortal
    • Orc

It occured to me the other day i should point out that as i am on the other side of the world to everyone else that I’m willing to pretty much fit in with the other players of any game i’m a part of.

Daniel
    • Succubus

Edited the main post — and noticed your additions there Hal 😛 Might I also suggest that this topic be stickyed lest it be lost to the web

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Your wish is my command, kind sir 🙂

Daniel
    • Succubus
    Hal wrote:
    Your wish is my command, kind sir 🙂

Thats’ the second time I’ve been called ‘sir’ today — I could really get used to this 😀

Ieqo
    • Owlbear

Ummm… Danny, that’s not my email addy. I’d hate for someone else to get a bunch of emails telling him to get on Skype. 😀

Matt

scottmatthew AT live DOT com

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 65 total)
  • The forum ‘General RPG Stuff’ is closed to new topics and replies.