Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter World’s Largest Dungeon Officially Unofficial Addicts’ Session 20 Beg thread

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    TomBedlam
    • Orc

Excellent!!!

Just when I was jonesing for my RpgMp3 fix.

Good job lads.

(Listens to part 1.)

Oh Hal. 😕 😯 🙁 🙁

Wellard
    • Orc

Now we can start the session 21 beg thread 😈

Salubrai
    • Succubus

I have sincere hesitancy to making such a request so early, even if I might dearly desire to hear it. I suppose the editing must be much more involved. And Hal is a busy man. The rough cut unedited version might sound awful. You never can tell.

Still, getting the session a day after it’s done would be crackingly good.

PaulofCthulhu
    • Owlbear

I imagine #21 will be out much sooner than the gap between #19 & #20, as Hal has #21 in hand right now and no need to correct for the audio glitch that was in #20.

We’re trying to get back on a weekly game pattern now that Fins wedding is done & dusted!

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

You lot are demanding 😛

Hal :hal:

PaulofCthulhu
    • Owlbear

If Hal is finding the time to edit the files difficult at the moment, I will happily step up to the plate as a temporary measure. It’s been done before.

Wellard
    • Orc

Oh come on guys that was a JOKE. just thought i’d get in before anyone else thats all.Am i the only one around here who does irony

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

There is no difficulty in sorting out the files! They just take time, as I am sure you can appreciate. I will continue to process the files as normal!

Do not want you all to get oversaturated with files now do we 😉

Hal :hal:

Cob37
    • Gelatinous Cube

I say take your time, the second getting the files done becomes more of a job than a labor of love it ruins it.

Everybody relax.

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

I second Cob’s sentiment, although as someone who is eager to listen, I suspect everyone is merely eager because they enjoy what they are hearing. The efforts of Hal and the players are greatly appreciated. Thank you!

(I’ll listen to 20 asap)

Lindsay
    • Succubus

Thanks Cob37 and Enoa4

It is fantastic that people enjoy the files so much and makes me very proud to be part of this project. However, sometimes it does become a bit of a chore, as it prevents Hal and i from spending time together. Not a big deal to most people but with the shifts Hal works, roleplaying, (bloomin WoW) and sorting out files (which actually does take a while, usually at least a few hours) I dont get a lot of non rp time with my husband.

We are trying to re-establish a more regular gaming evening, but as you all are more than aware now, a rolling rota is not great for forward planning.

I will personally endevour to be less grumpy about playing (sorry guys) and more entertaining especially for Shathis, mainly becasue you guys and your dedication to this website amazes me!

Let us know if we can be better, but please stand by us and our everyday lives.

Just want to reiterate this is directed at no one at all, i just wanted to thank everyone for being so entusiastic about the site, and to motivate myself to be a better halfling.

Lindsay

x

Wellard
    • Orc

and we would not want to deprive you of your hubby.I was trying to be amusing and it backfired so please accept my apologies.Besides the last thing I want is to anger a halfling with a wand of wonder.

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

Oh lord, there is a scary thought. 😯

Everyone likes what you do. I write NWN modules, and get lots of feedback, quesitons and requests. In a recent interview on NWVault, I said the something very much like what Cob articulated. If I didn’t like it I wouldn’t do it. It’s a game/hobby and if it’s not enjoyable, then it’s not worth it.

I’ll listen as long as you choose to record.

Salubrai
    • Succubus

Wellard said it best, but definitely … don’t feel pressured by us silly folk here. We are often speculating about the arrival of the next session as a bit of a joke. If it means you get to spend more time with Hal, believe me, we’re quite willing to wait as long as it takes. And I for one, would be happy to.

EegahInc
    • Gelatinous Cube

Besides, a horrible bitter vicious messy (your adjective here) divorce would certainly slow down production of new sessions 😯

Seriously, though, take a vacation when work and classes allow. I promise, we’ll still be here when you get back.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 41 total)
  • The forum ‘World’s Largest Dungeon’ is closed to new topics and replies.