Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter Night Below Night Below Session 7

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

The party decide to head off into the woods to hunt some orcs and get ambushed by bandits…

Night Below Session 7

Filesize: 65MB

EPICs Podcast Updated!

Cheers

Hal :hal:

Ieqo
    • Owlbear

Thank you Hal and Texans!

Caelvan
    • Orc

Having just finished the last session, I can’t wait to get into this one. 😀

MelkiorWhiteblade
    • Owlbear

Thank you!

The_Emerald_Flame
    • Thri-kreen

Thank you Hal and all the Texans

Keener
    • Drider

Thank you Hal, Lindsay and the Long Tall Texans. 😀

Anonymous
    • Owlbear

Thanks gang! 8)

CrazyMLC
    • Orc

Thanks Hal & co.!

Excited to see James’ new character!

nele
    • Commoner

Thanks Hal and Co. 🙂

Ah, yes. the prequel episode to “we have no idea what to do, so lets just do whatever comes to mind first”.

Lots of fun ahead 😀

Elizur
    • Commoner

Thank you for your continued wonderful adventures!

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Rawk! I just caught up to episode 6, and can barely wait to hear the new ways you’ll be screwi- I mean, challenging and entertaining your players, Hal. 😀

ShadeOfRed
    • Bullywug

I’m quite enjoying listening to Hal run these games. Me, I’m insane in that I’m running Night Below and converting it on the fly to 4th edition. Not freaking easy.

My group is full of new role players and so I eased them in with 4th edition, but I recently said screw it, and converted their characters up to 3.5 and I’m going to make them play them for at least a few sessions.

(Hopefully they will like it and might decide to stay that way because it will make the conversion easier)

Balgin
    • Succubus

Hello there. In case you miss my post elsewhere…

ShadeOfRed wrote:
    But I recently sat down and said forget it and converted all their characters to 3.5 and I’m going to make them learn it by playing a few sessions and see if they like it.

1: I’ve done all the npc’s from book 1 and nearly half the npc’s from book 2 (book 2 has less npc’s than book 1).

2: There’s a very useful site called something like Illuminating the Night Below which is dedicated to various people’s 3rd ed/3.5 conversions. I believe they’ve got stats for the more unusual creatures in book 1 (giant crayfish, for example). If not then I got them from somewhere on the net and can easily post them to you). I also statted up a “young” werebear (used the rules for “advancing” backwards to degress him into young one stage). It worked out well.

3: I also have a link for a site with all the maps & player handouts as separate images at a large rezolution in case you wanted to email people player handouts or simply print the maps up on new (and thus more durable) card or paper. I’ll PM you the link if you’re interested.

I hope that helps you a lot :).

Telemergion
    • Owlbear

Deja vu

Rum_151
    • Thri-kreen
    nele wrote:
    Thanks Hal and Co. 🙂

Ah, yes. the prequel episode to “we have no idea what to do, so lets just do whatever comes to mind first”.

Lots of fun ahead 😀

We was just having fun….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • The forum ‘Night Below’ is closed to new topics and replies.