Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter Night Below Night Below Character Creation

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer
    Balgin wrote:
    And it’s cost, weight & damage were all identical to the halberd.

If it packs like a halberd, and whacks like a halberd… 😀

TheLightK
    • Commoner

its a duck? 😀

by the way, thank u hal and group for the new podcast!

Balgin
    • Succubus

Multiclass characters: take the best of the weapon restrictions and the worsst of the armour resirtctions.

Technicaly they can use the better armour but it disables all class features of the class that cannot use it (so a fighter/thief can’t sneak in anything better than studded leather armour and a fighter/magic user can’t cast spells whilst wearing any armour but a fighter/cleric can learn to use any weapon).

So Ned’s cleric can learn how to use any weapon he wants (which is a major advantage over normal clerics).

Boonide
    • Thri-kreen

Hey, hey, hey. Long time no see.

I haven’t been here for a while but I figured it was time I had a look at what I’ve been missing. AD&D? HERE? Cool. I was even curious enough about the campaign to actually google info about it.

Looking forward to this.

woojitsu
    • Gelatinous Cube

Welcome back. I just wandered back to the site myself. I wonder if any other old members are going to drop in. What’s the opposite of an exodus?

Balgin
    • Succubus

An influx?

Boonide
    • Thri-kreen

A return.

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer
    Boonide wrote:

I haven’t been here for a while but I figured it was time I had a look at what I’ve been missing…

Welcome back! 😀 You may have nearly missed out on a few things, but you can easily catch up. 😉

Boonide
    • Thri-kreen
    Pencil-Monkey wrote:
    Boonide wrote:

I haven’t been here for a while but I figured it was time I had a look at what I’ve been missing…

Welcome back! 😀 You may have nearly missed out on a few things, but you can easily catch up. 😉

I told you I wasn’t good at this forum thing! *shakes head* GAAAAH.

I’m better at chatrooms and msn =__=

Hohoho, I see you’re on deviantart. That makes my life looking at your art a lot easier.

I’ve been so busy drawing lately myself, that I haven’t even listened to the podcasts yet. For some reason I get distracted if I do that while drawing so I instead do it while playing video games.

Double geekery.

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer
    Boonide wrote:
    Hohoho, I see you’re on deviantart. That makes my life looking at your art a lot easier.

Most people say that squinting their eyes and dimming the lights makes it easier to look at my pencil droppings, but different strokes for different folks and all that. 😉

Boonide wrote:
    I’ve been so busy drawing lately myself…

Anything site-related? Can we get a peek? 😀

Viewing 10 posts - 61 through 70 (of 70 total)
  • The forum ‘Night Below’ is closed to new topics and replies.