Forums Archive Non RPG Chatter Fun Stuff New Years Resolutions

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    mchvlichldprdgy
    • Owlbear

So, what’re you all thinking about resolving to do/not do?

Personally, I’ll do what I always do and resolve not to observe lent. This way I have an excuse to not give anything up all year long. 😀

Salubrai
    • Succubus
    mchvlichldprdgy wrote:
    So, what’re you all thinking about resolving to do/not do?

Personally, I’ll do what I always do and resolve not to observe lent. This way I have an excuse to not give anything up all year long. 😀

But you already don’t observe Lent!

I’m resolving never to be surprised what kind of topics you, Thing and Errand talk about anymore. 😉

mchvlichldprdgy
    • Owlbear

Yes, but this way, even if I convert, I won’t have to observe lent. 😛

And You’re the one with the weird topics. 😛

riddles
    • Succubus

You two remind me of pots and kettles!

New Years Resolutions? Work less, spend more time with kids & wife. Roleplay more, diet/exercise…

Some of the above may actually happen… 🙂

N-kun
    • Thri-kreen

mine is to be less grumpy…..

yah bunch of w***kers!!

gotta get it in before new years,

merry xmas everyone

errand
    • Gelatinous Cube

1) more time at temple (the gym)

2) less smut (who are we kidding)

3) to be able to drink 2 beer without table dancing

4) more WoW

Thing
    Admin
    • Drider

No specific resolutions from me, i’m just going to try and be a better person. Plenty of room for improvement there.

artemiswolfang
    • Orc

My resolution is to finish writing a story.

And write more smut. 😀

Dragonkin
    • Thri-kreen

Kinda on the same wavelength as Thing, really, with no specific resolution made.

On the other hand, it’s not January yet…

B
    • Orc

mine is something along the lines of “be a good boyfriend” I have my first girlfriend and I hope all goes well. we just started dating last week

Thing
    Admin
    • Drider
    B wrote:
    mine is something along the lines of “be a good boyfriend” I have my first girlfriend and I hope all goes well. we just started dating last week

Being a good boyfriend is always an interesting task. Feeling out what another person needs or wants can be difficult, especially if they aren’t very talkative about it. Then again a lot of it is the same with being a good friend.

Congrats on the 1st girlfriend. 😀 Aces.

mchvlichldprdgy
    • Owlbear
    B wrote:

Buy her flowers, or chocolate, unless she’s allergic or doesn’t like those.

And if things don’t go well, well just remember that everything will be ok in the end because you are a gamer and at least your characters can get laid. 😛 This is what I tell myself after those really bad dates. Neither of us knew she was allergic to tiger lillies. The doctors office does not make for the best date location. We laugh about it now, but then she kinda looked like she was goung to rip my throat out with her teeth. But I digress. Good luck and don’t f*ck up like I did that time.

B
    • Orc

thanks for the tips, the best thing is she is also a gamer, RPG and video games…

N-kun
    • Thri-kreen

woo bonus, nice one mate. now at least you can get her gamer stuff as gifts, so much easier than normal woman presents.

Thing
    Admin
    • Drider
    N-kun wrote:
    woo bonus, nice one mate. now at least you can get her gamer stuff as gifts, so much easier than normal woman presents.

True that. I bought myu wife the 6th edition Call of Cthulhu book for Solstice and she loved it. Of course I also gave her clothes and jewelry too. 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 33 total)
  • The forum ‘Fun Stuff’ is closed to new topics and replies.