Forums Non-Gaming Chat Non-Gaming Discussion Nearly 10 years!

Tagged: 

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    riddles
    • Succubus

So, I’ll almost guarantee I’ll forget on the day, but on the18th of April, in the Year of our Lord 2015, I’ll have been a member of this site for 10 years.

How much audio I’ve listened to in that time is possibly scary…

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Congratulations! :tiphat:

*Squints over @ own profile*

Hmm… 7 years and three weeks of registered membership, personally. (Although I spent several years lurking and enjoying the audio before I skittered out of the shadows, TBH.) 😉

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

I think there are a lot of people still lurking in the shadows and suckling quietly at the teat of the podcast feed 🙂 Can you suckle with an ear? Well it happens 🙂

We need to get them out into the light… into the light 😀

Over 10 years doing this and not a single book deal or movie contract. Pfft! 😀

Hal :hal:

BigJackBrass
    • Drider

Over 10 years doing this and not a single book deal or movie contract. Pfft! 😀

Hal :hal:

Time to get started on your memoirs.

Harper101
    • Flumph

I think I’m not far behind you BigJackBrass.. I think I’ve been lurking since about 2006/2007.

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

I think there are a lot of people still lurking in the shadows and suckling quietly at the teat of the podcast feed 🙂 Can you suckle with an ear? Well it happens 🙂

It’s already been established that Slaanesh is a site lurker, and will occasionally drop by to “bless” a member (cf. Ned’s lactating Chaos-boobie). 😉

riddles
    • Succubus

And all I wanted was the WLD maps in electronic format! 😀

But I looked at the audio files, and thought – I wonder how they are doing with it… 😮

10 years… TEN YEARS!!! DAMN YOU TEAM CRIPPLE!!! :laugh:

kendoyle659
    • Thri-kreen

Interesting mine says since 2008 but I have been listening since WLD was in single figures. I’m not sure if I had and earlier profile that I forgot or not. Well worth all the time and enjoyment that I have got from it :).

Lucky_Strike
    • Orc

Shockingly I joined in July of last year.  Looking back over my work calendar I must have lurked for less than a month.

I have just passed 200 podcasts listened to and my queue is still very full  becoming a patron was possibly the easiest decision I’ve had to make recently.

bodhranist
    • Orc

Supposedly, I’ve only been a member since 2012. I know I was listening since long before that, since I started listening to Warlords of the Accordlands after it began, but while episodes were still coming out regularly before the huge gap in that release schedule. New episodes of Rolemaster were, I think, still coming out when I started listening, too.

riddles
    • Succubus

As predicted, I forgot to post… :gtfo:

BigJackBrass
    • Drider

It’s your age, I expect…

riddles
    • Succubus

Definitely. How many months younger than me are you again?! 😛

BigJackBrass
    • Drider

Enough 😉

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.