Forums Non-Gaming Chat Fun Stuff Myyers-Briggs Star Wars

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 78 total)
  • Author
    Miran
    • Commoner

Hmm…. Yoda, The Doctor, Hermione, an Owl, Spencer, Megara, some little purple unicorn thingy, Gandalf, and Merril. I have an odd line-up, though it would seem I am in good company 😛 At least I’m not summoning demons out of a fanciful little mirror, hiding in a swampy cave, or getting kidnapped by Hades 😛

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer
    Thing
    Admin
    • Drider

Elsa?

I can live with that

Thing
    Admin
    • Drider

Elsa?

I can live with that

Aethyr
    • Thri-kreen

But the cold does bother me anyway!

insert witticism here

Thing
    Admin
    • Drider

The Definition Of Hell For Each Myers-Briggs Personality Type

INTJ – Every time you open your mouth to say something intelligent, something entirely idiotic comes out instead.

http://thoughtcatalog.com/heidi-priebe/2015/05/the-definition-of-hell-for-each-myers-briggs-personality-type/

Sênstaku
    • Bullywug

ESTP here – funnily enough, the exact opposite of my wife who is an INFJ.

Han Solo, Ginny Weasley, Robin Hood, Gimli, Zevran, Rainbow dash…

Hanny Romli Zebow Dash at your service. 🙂

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

I just took the MB test again and I am now apparently INFP. Interesting – it seems totally opposed to where I was when this thread started.

Any Psychology / Sociology types on here want to explain that there one? I am guessing it is all depending on how I am feeling at the time I take the test 🙂

Hal :hal:

Sênstaku
    • Bullywug

From what I’ve been told most people can occupy two or three of the ‘types’ in their lives, most people aren’t 100% one all the time. While most of the time I’m “The Promoter”, I am sometimes ISTJ, the ‘dutiful one’ or ‘guardian’, and sometimes ‘ENFJ’ – the ‘giver’.

Slartibartfast
    • Gelatinous Cube

I just took the MB test again and I am now apparently INFP. Interesting – it seems totally opposed to where I was when this thread started.

Any Psychology / Sociology types on here want to explain that there one? I am guessing it is all depending on how I am feeling at the time I take the test 🙂

My understanding is that MBTI indicates your general preference in a broad way.  If you do a test with a trained MBTI person they should help get an idea of your preference that is less biased by how you’re feeling on any given day.

If that makes sense.

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

I guess that makes sense – also I am not certain whether the free online instrument I used is valid or accurate 🙂

Telemergion
    • Owlbear

I’ve started a new job and I feel it’s definitely colouring my results because every example I thought of related to how I present myself at work or at home recovering from work. I am sometimes much more interesting than a boring ol’ ISTJ.

But on the animal one I was a turtle and turtles are cool.

Slartibartfast
    • Gelatinous Cube

That’s the important bit 🙂

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

I’ve started a new job and I feel it’s definitely colouring my results because every example I thought of related to how I present myself at work or at home recovering from work. I am sometimes much more interesting than a boring ol’ ISTJ.

But on the animal one I was a turtle and turtles are cool.

Hmm, ISTJ on this turtle charttumblr_n7b5xhVUyk1qkxi69o1_r4_1280.jpg…makes you The Shredder. 🙂

Telemergion
    • Owlbear

…well at least there are worse Shredders

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 78 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.