Forums Archive Roleplaying Chatter D20 Myth and Magic

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Maliloki
    • Bullywug

If anyone is interested, there is a kick starter almost finished at this point that is for a 2e revival game system. It uses the 2e Dnd rules as a base and streamlines them. I think it looks pretty good, still feels like Dnd, but lighter on the rules and crunch.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/705 … llectors-c

Sorry I put this up so late if you’re interested, the kick starter ends Monday 22nd at midnight (ie Sunday night)

Lockhart
    • Owlbear

Had I only a bit more disposable income this is probably a project I would’ve jumped on. Alas, I am but poor university student now.

Maliloki
    • Bullywug

Well, I believe that New Haven Games is planning on doing more kick starters at a later date for other books. Also, the books will be sold at some point in the near future (I hear the Players Guide is almost ready to be sold) so they can be picked up at pleasure.

I’ve run two games of the Serpents Skull adventure path, barring a few rough spots of 3e/4e player habits, its run very well. The system allows me to worry less about the system mechanics and more on making sure my players are having fun. 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The forum ‘D20’ is closed to new topics and replies.