Forums Gaming Chat Roleplaying My new Pathfinder book is out in PDF

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    wolfsnap
    • Thri-kreen

I know it’s been a while since I posted, but I know that some of you have enjoyed my books in the past (Including Tomb of Haggemoth) my newst one (a splat book for Pathfinder) is now available as a PDF:

http://paizo.com/products/btpy98i7/discuss?The-Very-Last-Book-About-War#2

It’s called “The Very Last Book About War” and it’s the Very Last Book in the “Very Last Book” series. 🙂 It’s a rules guide for running more exciting mass combats in Pathfinder, which is a great way to cap off a long campaign or story arc. There’s something for everyone in it, and thus far the “bloodbath” mechanic has gotten a lot of praise as the most fun part of the rules. 🙂

I do hope some of you will check it out.

And by-the-by, there should be new episodes of the RPGLED Pathfinder sessions posted up shortly.

Thanks!

Balgin
    • Succubus

Looking good. I’ll be bookmarking that for Tuesday when I have more money once again.

wolfsnap
    • Thri-kreen

If anyone is going to be at Gen Con, I’ll have print copies there, and there should be some print copies availble through Paizo after the con.

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Oooooh – cool. I’ll have to grab a copy. Might wait to get on in print after GenCon 🙂

Hal :hal:

wolfsnap
    • Thri-kreen

Hal, why not come up to Gen Con and get it signed. 🙂 You and Lindsay really need to get up there one year.

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

I know – I always plan to come and then realize that it is always during the busiest week at work… always 🙁

wolfsnap
    • Thri-kreen

Excuses, excuses…

If anyone else from the forums is coming to Gencon I do invite them to drop by for a chat!

Balgin
    • Succubus

Sorry buddy. It’s kind of out of my budget due to being on the wrong continent. However, a promise is a promise ‘though so I’m going to go and buy the book now :).

wolfsnap
    • Thri-kreen

Thanks Balgin!

If you like th book, please feel free to leave a review at Paizo!

wolfsnap
    • Thri-kreen

Print Edition of the book is now available at Lulu.com, along with the entire Dire Destiny catalog:

http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/diredestiny

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Sorry buddy. It’s kind of out of my budget due to being on the wrong continent. However, a promise is a promise ‘though so I’m going to go and buy the book now :).

Hey @[member=Balgin], remember to post a review of the book when you’ve read it – heck, you could even record your review, or record a discussion about the book, if you can round up some fellow readers, or interview the author on Skype; Hal wants more recording clogging up his bandwidth, darnit. 😉

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Monkey is right. I have a serious urge for a good clogging in my bandwidth…

wolfsnap
    • Thri-kreen

I am always available for an interview. 🙂

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

*Holds out banana-shaped microphone*

Mr. Snap, what’s your opinion on turtles? Specifically, the rare endangered Teenage Mutant Ninja variety?

https://twitter.com/RobertKendzie/status/497783944440717312

Incidentally, you wouldn’t happen to have had anything to do with this interview about Pathfinder, would you?

wolfsnap
    • Thri-kreen

Guilty on both counts.  The alignment seminar was a lot of fun!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • The forum ‘Roleplaying’ is closed to new topics and replies.