Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    ScaleGraze
    • Orc

File Name: Mouse Guard Session 06

File Submitter: ScaleGraze

File Submitted: 18 Aug 2013

File Category: Mouse Guard

Genre: Fantasy

Profanity Level: Jolly Sweary Indeed

‘Pseudo-winter episode’- a bit of levelling up as the dastardly GM has been a hard task master and not been including many weather obstacles to progress onto a proper winter session. I wasn’t sure whether to upload this one; it’s a short session but is more banter and mechanics than roleplay.

Intro music:

Hero Down by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a CC Attribution 3.0.

http://incompetech.com/music/royalty-free/index.html?isrc=USUAN1100880

https://www.rpgmp3.com/files/game_recordings/The_Mice_Goodbye/Mouse_Guard_Session_06_Final.mp3

Click here to download this file

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Thanks for the episode, ScaleGraze & Dice Mice. Fascinating to learn about the sexlessness of the Hungarian language, as well. 🙂

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

“How much therapy did he get?”

“Mine comes in a barrel.”

“Aaand we’re back to alcoholic!”

“Don’t worry, I’ve been self-medicating – I’ve got level 5 healing.”

“And no fighting, great – we’ll call him Bruiser.”

“The Mouse Guards get more action when they’re retired, don’t they?”

“…What kind of ‘action’ do you mean?!”

Thanks for sharing, @[member=”ScaleGraze”]. Even if this episode was fairly short, and composed entirely of character leveling and development, it was quite good entertainment.

Did you end up getting a smartphone to have a handy searchable .pdf copy of the rules on you at all times, or did you stick with your smugly-superior-‘phone?

It’s always good fun when the GM ends up having long conversations with himself, in character, when NPCs argue. @[member=”Lockhart”] almost imploded when he tried to have an in-game discussion between multiple NPCs, including a sapient magic weapon, that all had (very) different accents, in the Jade Regent campaign. 😉

Going to have to go back and relisten to the Sunless Citadel recordings, now. Only have the vaguest recollection of Meepo and the Stick of PowerTM. Yet another GM succumbs to the temptation to ‘borrow’ an NPC from one of @[member=”Hal”]’s games. 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.