Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter World’s Largest Dungeon Missing Demonix’s WLD Maps In JPEG Format

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Pug
    • Commoner

Does anybody know where I can get (if possible) a complete set of Demonix’s WLD maps in JPEG format? I like those vs. PDF.

Holler if you hear me.

riddles
    • Succubus

I’m not sure he did more than the couple on this site, and by all accounts he’s now captured by WoW so probably they’re all you’re getting… 🙁

Pug
    • Commoner
    riddles wrote:
    I’m not sure he did more than the couple on this site, and by all accounts he’s now captured by WoW so probably they’re all you’re getting… 🙁

Thanks for the 411.

I’ve tried using the other PDF versions. In Adobe Reader 7.0, some of them allow you to save a picture, but when I try it the picture isn’t high fidelity like the PDF. It’s all blackened.

I guess I’ll have to scan the maps in myself. 🙂

mchvlichldprdgy
    • Owlbear

*hollers*

That right?

riddles
    • Succubus
    Pug wrote:

Thanks for the 411.

I’ve tried using the other PDF versions. In Adobe Reader 7.0, some of them allow you to save a picture, but when I try it the picture isn’t high fidelity like the PDF. It’s all blackened.

There are other packages, photoshop etc. including some that are low cost/free (GIMP I think, possibly Image Magic) that will allow you to read a pdf & output a jpeg at a far higher quality than Acrobat. I’m sure others on the board know more about it than me though…

Pug
    • Commoner
    riddles wrote:
    Pug wrote:

Thanks for the 411.

There are other packages, photoshop etc. including some that are low cost/free (GIMP I think, possibly Image Magic) that will allow you to read a pdf & output a jpeg at a far higher quality than Acrobat. I’m sure others on the board know more about it than me though…

Thanks. I’ll try those out.

mchvlichldprdgy
    • Owlbear

Yeah, GIMP is awesome.

Demonix
    • Orc

Hi there!

I’m still about and I’m willing to start doing some maps conversions. The JPEG maps I had put on here had all the secrets removed etc, the PDF’s have all these in place so not very good for showing your players. I think I only edited two maps A and B – unless i’m going crazy or have deleted some of them? If no one can correct me I’ll start working on Map C. 😀

Salubrai
    • Succubus

What? Demonix answered? Impossible! *shudder – brain malfunction – collapse*

Pug
    • Commoner
    Demonix wrote:
    Hi there!

I’m still about and I’m willing to start doing some maps conversions. The JPEG maps I had put on here had all the secrets removed etc, the PDF’s have all these in place so not very good for showing your players. I think I only edited two maps A and B – unless i’m going crazy or have deleted some of them? If no one can correct me I’ll start working on Map C. 😀

Demonix,

You r0x0rz. I could really use the JPG versions like you did with A & B (with no secrets). I sent you private mails, so ignore those since you posted here. =)

Holler back if/when you get them done.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘World’s Largest Dungeon’ is closed to new topics and replies.