Forums Archive Roleplaying Chatter General RPG Stuff “Majestic” Games

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    PaulofCthulhu
    • Owlbear

It seems that I may be running a new Call of Cthulhu game comprised entirely of female players. As such I’m dubbing it a “Majestic” game – one where all PC players are women, in honour of Riley’s Dungeon Majesty!

Paul

rizzard
    • Commoner

Me and the Ladies are very honored, though the ladies do deserve the brunt of the credit it was their idea to make a show out of our games.

LaTiza’s original PC name was Latoya. once she became addicted to magic missles i started to call her La Tazer, and then she started using diplomacy checks all the time and changed it to LaTiza. anyway sounds good are you gonna record it? I’ll start updating our site sometime next week, and can’t wait to put you guys up on our links section.

We are gonna run a one nighter CoC game on Sunday for Halloween. I forget what it was called the one from the main book with the cabin and the lurker in the attic, very evil dead(ish) can’t wait they have yet to be thrust into the realm of Cthulhu.

great stuff.

PaulofCthulhu
    • Owlbear

Excellent! Let us know how the game goes!

rizzard
    • Commoner

yeah i’ll let you know. just saw the Grudge, it’s really really F’d up but it’s got me in the spook mood.

rizzard
    • Commoner

so the game went great, played the haunting, they did very well investigating, they all dressed up twenties for the event as well. in short liza(Warren Bedford) got shot in the head point blank, by JJ(rachel gamsey aka Gams) who was thoroughly dominated by mister corbit she came out of it to see rupert merriweather and anna Vixen(Devastine battling with the corpse of Corbit as well she was lying on the floor and went indefinatly insane as she saw the blasted head of her friend lying beside her. Anna Vixen Died at the hands of corbitt who ripped open her inner thigh severing a major artery.all in all i got everything i wanted from the session some dead and insane pc’s and good laughs all around.

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

i love that game! The audio for it went so well for us! It was a shame we missed the exciting dynamite juggling ending 😀

Cthulhu is great for one off and Masks of Nylarthotep is totally superb 😀 Perhaps after World’s Largest Dungeon…. 😛

Hal 🙄

rizzard
    • Commoner

masks of nyarlathotep seemed interesting to me when i checked it out i didn’t pick it up, but the group really had fun, how long would it take to run it(ideally, playing once a week around 5 hour sessions) cause everyone said we should revisit CoC in the future. i haven’t played it since high school. the other thing is how easy it is to run, very fluid.

i was bummed that you didn’t exactly cover the big boom in the audio but still the way it went out and what you guys were talking about when the audio returned was quite hilarious

Tav_Behemoth
    • Commoner

Rizzard, let me be the first to say that you rawk!

Will you & your crew be at GenCon SoCal? If so, will you drop by the Behemoth3 booth and sign my forehead, which I will subsequently immortalize by having it tattoed in UV ink? Ideally, this would be right before one of my GoH panels.

(Note: I’m the unshaven one in that picture, not the one with the dice; it’s illegal to tattoo a two-year-old).

This offer also stands for the RPGmp3 crew, forehead space permitting, but since it’s a lot farther from West Yorkford to Anaheim than it is from Echo Park, I have less hope of seeing y’all there.

– Tavis

Behemoth3: Because tonight it’s time to party like it’s 1974. Proud publishers of the Masters and Minions Horde Books.

rizzard
    • Commoner

we’ll be there sat & sun. were gonna shoot, play and shop(of course, i feel bad for all the people i should be xmas shoppin for) i will definately swing by your booth. Radgnar

Tav_Behemoth
    • Commoner
    rizzard wrote:
    i feel bad for all the people i should be xmas shoppin for

Whether they know it or not, the life of everyone on your list will be immeasurably enhanced by a set of enormous plush dice and a copy of A Swarm of Stirges. Nat’s mom promised to sew us a plush stuffed-animal stirge to bring to the con, but unfortunately it won’t be for sale 🙁

rizzard
    • Commoner

it’s funny that you and the wld gang have allot of stirges buzzing around , cause my most early and vivid memories of D&D come from the 1st ed monsterous compendium, the stirges in that book are so classic

Tav_Behemoth
    • Commoner

Yeah, our whole series is basically a love letter to the monsters of 1E. Stirges were & still are ubiquitous in low-level modules, so lots of people’s first character death was being bled dry by one of ’em. (Me, I died at the “hands” of a gelatinous cube).

I wonder if Nat and/or Nat’s mom would lend y’all the stuffed stirge if it were going to be on the show? That would be soooo coooool.

PaulofCthulhu
    • Owlbear
    Tav_Behemoth wrote:

This offer also stands for the RPGmp3 crew, forehead space permitting, but since it’s a lot farther from West Yorkford to Anaheim than it is from Echo Park, I have less hope of seeing y’all there.

– Tavis

8) Wow, what an offer! It would be great to go, unfortunately we can’t make it this year, but maybe in the future. Deifinitely looking forward to the Dungeon Majesty footage of the event!

rizzard
    • Commoner

speaking of footage our first episode is on heavy i’m sure you got the email but to everyone else check it out

http://www.heavy.com/index.php?channel=dungeonMajesty

For Simon!!!! runt of Durgeddin’s litter

Tav_Behemoth
    • Commoner

Here are some pics of the historic summit between Behemoth3, Dungeon Majesty, dwarves, and minotaurs; the dwarven heroes came out ahead, as I recall. Sorry you guys couldn’t find an exit from the World’s Largest Dungeon that led to Anaheim in time to join us!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • The forum ‘General RPG Stuff’ is closed to new topics and replies.