Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter World’s Largest Dungeon Magical Hairy Weapons in WLD?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Demonix
    • Orc

I’m sure I heard Paul say something about his huge hairy mace or something during Session 9. I’ve not heard of these hairy weapons before, at a guess its magical?

Does it have something like a pube of entanglement magic ability?

😯

SteveB
    • Orc

Unfortunately it’s a race specific item only available to Dwarves.

Huge Hairy Mace: This strange heavy mace is almost indistinguishable from a masterwork heavy mace, except by the strange mutterings of the wielders in combat. Before striking an opponent in combat the dwarf shouts ‘I gonnae smite theee wit ma hairy mace ya wee bagger’ which activates its special ability. From that moment on the dwarfs accent rapidly declines and wanders across several continents before returning to ‘normal’ some time later.

Caster Level: 1st; Prerequisites: Craft (Weaponsmith), wielder must be a dwarf; Market Price: 312gp.

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Now I like that 😀 Seems strangely appropriate 😀 All we need now is to get him a Girdle of Masculinity/Femininity and we would be sorted for high pitched Welsh / Russian / Scottish / Serbo-Croat 😛

Hal 🙄

Anonymous
    • Owlbear

That scares me, very, very much.

Demonix
    • Orc

Your scared too easily!

😆

Anonymous
    • Owlbear

Yeah kinda… okay, its not letting me log in. So yeah…

Demonix
    • Orc

Read the Forum FAQ – it tells you how to get your password sorted out so you can login.

Kevin
    • Orc

It only took me a long time, but I actually decided to try more better, and it worked.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘World’s Largest Dungeon’ is closed to new topics and replies.