Forums Archive Non RPG Chatter Nexus War – Dungeon ON! Lovely spells :) mwhahaha

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Keener
    • Drider

It sounds like a good idea to me.

yetian
    • Flumph

Erm i’m working on that evil thing, hehe, will be shiny and good in no time. 🙂

Thing
    Admin
    • Drider

One of my non-Faction characters, Tyranus the Sorcerer just found Major Ward Versus Evil and is considering being very obnoxious with it.

If he takes transcribe spell, are the scrolls he makes only useabel to him, or could he give them out to others to learn?

Salubrai
    • Succubus
    Thing wrote:
    One of my non-Faction characters, Tyranus the Sorcerer just found Major Ward Versus Evil and is considering being very obnoxious with it.

If he takes transcribe spell, are the scrolls he makes only useabel to him, or could he give them out to others to learn?

Tyranus? Hey, isn’t that the secret name of Emperor Palpatine? Or his master? 😛

Thing
    Admin
    • Drider

Well, that was the Sith name for Count Dooku, but that is entirely a coincidence, I assure you.

TrojanDuck
    • Commoner

Healing works really well for XPs for Tier 1 guys but is lousy for Tier 2 guys. It’s really hard finding Tier 2 guys to heal unless your faction has a Wizard with Sorcerer’s Might and Enchant.

Crafting is a really good XP method for Tier 2 guys. The only problem with crafting is that our stronghold is so far from gun shops and factories that a lot of AP are wasted on travel time.

In the long term, it would be very nice if someone became a Wizard or Advocate and got Enchant Weapon. A +5 weapon can be a very nice edge when fighting bad guys with a lot of soak.

We seem to have a great deal of infusers. I wish Marlowe had not taken Purify as he only infuses sporadically. It would be nice if someone would suggest what squares need to be infused.

yetian
    • Flumph

I’m remaking Vilesh, not happy with some of his skills (small arms). Going to remake and take hand to hand path from start for his touch spells. Will then take spell combat and the like as usual. I’m not sure if he’ll go wizard or lich or elementalist, but we’ll see, so might end up with enchant weapon.

swj719
    • Succubus

if you are good or neutral, you can craft up in the 2,30 area… no worry of dying… Wypser’s been there for like 6 days… I’ll be lvl 20 in a day…

Edit: Spoke too soon… A couple of naugthy types got in and killed a bunch of folks… Normally though it’s really nice and calm, with trading for mats you need, i’ve been GIVEN pristine armor a couple of times, and just lots of folks being really helpful…

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • The forum ‘Nexus War – Dungeon ON!’ is closed to new topics and replies.