Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter World’s Largest Dungeon Looking For Art

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Hey folks,

I am thinking that T-shirts or some other kind of shiny promo items would be a ace idea for the site 😀 It is about time we had out “Torm Likes It Tidy” Baseball caps 😛

To this end (and as I can’t draw for toffee)! I was wondering if there were any wonderfully talented artists out there who would like to have a stab at drawing the characters (either as individuals or as a group) for this purpose!

I will then create a gallery where all the images can be viewed and arrange for them to be plastered in lunch boxes and other shiny things!

As with everything on RPGMP3 full credit will be given to the fullest extent 😀

Pens to paper folks 😀 I can’t even do good stick figures! 😀

Cheers

Hal :hal:

Salubrai
    • Succubus

Oh, I imagine a Torm Likes it Tidy cap would be quite easy. You have a background of a mailed hand outlined with a little nimbus of glowing blue and written across the front big bold block letters (glowing as well) proclaiming what Torm indeed, does like.

And the t-shirt version could have a picture of a clean little dungeon room with sort of sparklies shining off the manacles.

Wellard
    • Orc

Mind you you might run into licensing problems as I don’t belive the OGL covers merchandise of that sort

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

I suspect that it is true! I would have to check if Torm is a copyright of any kind! I suspect it might be 😀

May have to go with some slightly less savoury quotes from the Gerout camp 😛

Cheers

tomlib
    • Orc

An extremely talented and nice young woman from Germany works for commission rates and has done a pair of pictures for my game. Her name is Jenny Dolfen (pronounced Yenny) and her personal web site is http://gold-seven.deviantart.com/

You can see the two works she did for me at my site.

http://www.andyliss.us/Lists/artwork/artwork.xml

I don’t think you could go wrong with her work. She is a professional so it obviously won’t be free.

Tom

PaulofCthulhu
    • Owlbear

Those are very nice! Thanks for sharing them!

Anonymous
    • Owlbear

Drawing Balazaar will be crackingly easy! No need to do hair textures.

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

Great looking stuff. My 9 year old son is an amazing artist, he probably can’t create quite what you’d need, but his work is exceptional particularly given his age. I don’t know many adults who can draw like he does. Here are a few images that I scanned. I think they are a year or more old, but you’ll get the idea.

sm01.jpg

sm02.jpg

sm03.jpg

sm04.jpg

(Hal if this is too long due to the images, please edit or delete).

I’ll see if he can draw a bald dwarf for me.

ENoa4

SteveB
    • Orc

WOW!!!

I wish I could draw half as well as that 😯

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

I don’t know where he gets it. Not from me. I can’t draw stick figures well. The top picture, the flower, was done when he was only 7.

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Now there is a skill that need to be encouraged 😀

Something to be proud of I feel 😀

Superb stuff!

Well dude Minioa4 😀

Lindsay
    • Succubus

Wish i could draw like that too!!

😳

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

I will show my son this page and your responses. He will be thrilled beyond words.

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

This is the official response from my son, “Minioa4”:

Glad you like my artwork. I am proud of it.

Minioa4

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The forum ‘World’s Largest Dungeon’ is closed to new topics and replies.