Forums Archive Non RPG Chatter Introductions Long time listener, first time poster.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Pitfighter
    • Commoner

Hi, I’ve been lurking for a long time. I’ve really enjoyed listening to everyone’s audio sessions. I can’t say I’ve listened to everything yet, but I’ve sampled quite a bit. I run weekly games myself. Currently I’m running an Arcana Evolved game that’s about about 6 or 7 sessions old. I run my games in an old apple bin storage area under my parents garage. We named it the snake pit figuring that snakes would hide out there. Never saw any snakes, but I found a mummified skunk. Several years ago I spent some money and fixed the place up to make it a really nice place to game. We still call it the pit.

Cob37
    • Gelatinous Cube

Hail and well met, Pitfighter. Come in and add a few lines now and again to the forums and please feel free to comment on what you hear from all of the audio to be sampled.

The more the merrier.

riddles
    • Succubus

Welcome! 🙂

Have fun, post lots! 🙂

Slag
    • Commoner

Well met. My wife calls the current home of Cobs “Factions of Auronia” (my basement) the “pink cotton candy dungeon” due to the visible insulation. on the walls. I get at least one nag a week concerning those damn walls. 👿 Damn you COB!

riddles
    • Succubus

You lucky so ‘n sos. We currently play in the dining room, so Sunday nights is a fun time of eat food, run around changing tablcloths/cleaning up (youngest child is 2 1/2 years old, so not the tidiest of eaters) and complaints from the wife that she needs things from the room (Hal, you have no idea what a luxury it is having a wife who plays!), etc etc.

Technically, there is a room we should be playing in, but it’s been the “dumping ground” since we moved in 2 1/2 years ago… (mutter, Owain born 10 days after we moved in, mutter 2 young kids not easy to sort things out, mutter mutter… 😳 )

Pitfighter
    • Commoner

I do consider myself lucky – my parents are incredibly cool and allow me to game at their place every week. During the winter it’s too cold to play in the pit and I run my game in my living room. I usually find that the couches are a little too comfortable for some of my players. Plus, it’s just not the same rolling dice on end tables and books on your lap.

I’ve been listening to the Faction’s of Auronia sessions. I’m up to the 4/14/05 session. I’ve seen the pictures of the pink cotton candy dungeon. It doesn’t look too bad. I like the battle mat at the end of the table. I usually play with the battle mat in the center, but it makes it hard for everyone to reach their minis during battles. I might try something different at tonights game.

Cob37
    • Gelatinous Cube
    Slag wrote:
    Damn you COB!

I can hold water back quite nicely, thank you.

EegahInc
    • Gelatinous Cube

Well, since my OpenRPG game has sort of petered out over the last few weeks, I’ve got no game and nowhere to play, so…

Damn you all 👿

There.

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

Welcome aboard. Good to meet you!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The forum ‘Introductions’ is closed to new topics and replies.