Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    EegahInc
    • Gelatinous Cube

“Cos I’m a Muswell Hillbilly boy,

but my heart lies in old West Virginia,

Never seen New Orleans, Oklahoma, Tennessee,

Still I dream of the Black Hills that I ain’t never seen.”

(Singing with the appropriate twang)

Sorry, just getting my Kinks fill for the day. Who do you suppose the Good Ol’ Boys of the D&D universe are?

Salubrai
    • Succubus
    mchvlichldprdgy wrote:
    *knock knock*

*click ca-chink*

Hehehehehehehehe.

Sorry, Jehovahs witnesses are cool. I actually talk to them for a long time if they get here past like 10am. I take their pamphlets and offer to give them to my friends. So, my friends hate me, but besides that, its all good.

Your friends must think you’re a Jehovah’s Witness….

errand
    • Gelatinous Cube
    Shathis wrote:
    mchvlichldprdgy wrote:
    *knock knock*

*click ca-chink*

Hehehehehehehehe.

Sorry, Jehovahs witnesses are cool. I actually talk to them for a long time if they get here past like 10am. I take their pamphlets and offer to give them to my friends. So, my friends hate me, but besides that, its all good.

Your friends must think you’re a Jehovah’s Witness….

JW’s actually flew up to my partner’s camp once. After hearing what a large group of hungover, grumpy loggers did to those poor guys, I kind of felt sorry for them.

Salubrai
    • Succubus

I have no problem with Jehovah’s Witnesses at all. I disagree with the way they do things, but I don’t get angry at them. In their minds they have good intentions – and they never hurt anyone.

Fin
    • Thri-kreen

I was on an archaeological dig in Summer 1998 and our accomodation was in the Halls of Residence at a textile college (which were rented over the summer break toanyone with cash). As there were only about 15 of us the halls were still mostly empty, but even so they opened the college bar for us. In return we did our best to deplete the stocks. Alas about 5 or 6 days into the dig the rest of the Halls were rented out to several hundred Belgian Jehovah’s Witnesses Who were in Scotland for a Major Convention being held in Edinburgh. Every night they would occupy the bar enmass and for some unknown reason put Hotel California on the Jukebox 7 or 8 times in a row! Fortunately for me I started getting off with one of the girls on the excavation so I had something other than the Pub to occupy my time.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • The forum ‘World’s Largest Dungeon’ is closed to new topics and replies.