Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter The Files Last Christmas On Earth (2010 Christmas Special)

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #627527
    Lindsay
    • Posts : 2669
    • Succubus

    I really enjoyed playing this game, it was fun, even though the Heroes are totally shafted 😀

    It was also nice to play with Gilbert, it was his first real foray into gaming, and he really enjoyed himself, although he’s a little scared to actually come online and read the forums!!

    He has even hinted at perhaps wanted to play in an “actual” RP game, so you may see more of him in the future… 😉

    #627528
    BigJackBrass
    • Posts : 4638
    • Drider
    Lindsay wrote:
    He has even hinted at perhaps wanted to play in an “actual” RP game, so you may see more of him in the future… 😉

    I certainly hope we do. It was a delight to hear his sheer glee at the successive drubbings he delivered to the heroes, his laugh veering heavily into the style of Paul Lynde as The Hooded Claw.

    #627529
    Alexandrian
    • Posts : 109
    • Orc

    I also really enjoyed this year’s Christmas special. Thank you 🙂

    #627530
    Thing
    Admin
    • Posts : 4512
    • Drider

    Indeed, Gilbert was a joy to listen to as he argued and his slightly demented glee at the heros troubles

    #627531
    Pheonix
    • Posts : 322
    • Thri-kreen

    It was good to hear you in a game again Lidsay 🙂

    #627532
    dualshock71
    • Posts : 964
    • Gelatinous Cube

    Hmm…Gilbert as a permanent player…

    Well, every group does need a Rule Lawyer/Token Evil Teammate. 😉

    I, at least, would love to hear more of him. 😀

    #627533
    BigJackBrass
    • Posts : 4638
    • Drider
    dualshock71 wrote:
    Well, every group does need a Rule Lawyer/Token Evil Teammate. 😉

    What? What? Has listening to Weasel taught you people nothing?! 😈 😀

    #627534
    Trizophenie
    • Posts : 48
    • Flumph
    BigJackBrass wrote:
    dualshock71 wrote:
    Well, every group does need a Rule Lawyer/Token Evil Teammate. 😉

    What? What? Has listening to Weasel taught you people nothing?! 😈 😀

    At least Weasel doesn’t seem to be a Rules Lawyer (at least most of the time).

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • The forum ‘The Files’ is closed to new topics and replies.