Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

I love Kult and it is being Kickstartered as we speak – sadly I can only spring for an Inferno level copy but if someone wanted to invest and buy my that one off Astaroth version I would totally run it for you for a very long time 🙂

Even one of the Death Angel copies 😀

There is even the possibility of finally getting The Black Madonna in English is this all goes well 😀

Kult: Divinity Lost

I have a nice space on my shelf for that Astaroth copy 😉 Just need to find me a sugar daddy 😛

Hal :hal:

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

I love Kult and it is being Kickstartered as we speak – sadly I can only spring for an Inferno level copy but if someone wanted to invest and buy my that one off Astaroth version I would totally run it for you for a very long time 🙂

Pimp jokes aside, that’s a pretty decent offer – even though the price tag for the Astaroth version is friggin’ steep, if you assume that Hal would end up GMing a 4-hour game session once a week for a year, that’s roughly equivalent to him earning minimum wage for his efforts.

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

That’s a good point Mr Monkey 🙂 And Kult is mega awesome and The Black Madonna is supposed to kick ass as an adventure… just saying 😀

Pimp jokes aside 😛

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

That’s a good point Mr Monkey 🙂 And Kult is mega awesome and The Black Madonna is supposed to kick ass as an adventure… just saying 😀

Hurry up and learn Swedish, so you can read the original version, then. 😉

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Might be more feasible than the idea of getting hold of that Astaroth version on this Kickstarter 😀

😛

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Might be more feasible than the idea of getting hold of that Astaroth version on this Kickstarter 😀

Not sure why you’d want an Ass-Tarot, anyway. All the cards just look like brown-tinted Rorschach tests. 😉

Surely, you could make one yourself, with some stiff toilet paper and a lengthy bowel movement? 😛

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Hmmmmm 🙂

One off, original Kult book……..

giphy.gif

Slartibartfast
    • Gelatinous Cube

Wasn’t this the system that @[member=”Hal”] ran with the prison where everything went South? 

That was very cool.  I might have to check out their rulebook at some point…

Lockhart
    • Owlbear

It was. Though to be fair, I don’t know if we actually used any mechanics in that session

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Not too many – it is really a recursor to the actual game and there is a pretty tight story to that…

It seems the Kickstarter will be bringing Taroticum back too – which is kind of awesome…

I hope they keep the super deadly combat of the first edition… 😀

Still want the Astaroth book…. 🙂

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Hey Hal, you (and any other Kult fans on the site) might wanna give this a listen:

Hocus Pocus Kult Edition
    28-10-2015

It’s almost Halloween, so why not revisit the 1993 Disney classic Hocus Pocus. Yes the one with the witches, but this will be the grim-dark Kult edition! Let’s join our characters as they try to put a stop to a trio of evil witches.

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Still waiting on my Kult stuff from this Kickstarter 🙂

It is moving along but it seems like it is taking ages – though I have waited longer for other things in the past.

My Kickstarter addiction has not slowed much with the site being down. People keep making pretty games… damn them.

Cheers
    Hal

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.