Forums Archive Non RPG Chatter Miniature Painting Knight Templar

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Balgin
    • Succubus

I took some new pictures early this morning. Unfortunately he’s been varnished, so the varnish picks up some of the sunlight and spoils the effect a bit.

Sir Andre de Montbard: don’t make him go old school on your arse!

oldschooldone1.jpg

oldschooldone2.jpg

oldschooldone3.jpg

oldschooldone4.jpg

oldschooldone5.jpg

oldschooldone6.jpg

nittanyjohn
    • Orc

Out. Standing. Excellent face.

And I know what you mean about the varnish… I try not to do any if at all possible.

Sasika02
    • Commoner

The Knight Templar are the focus of conspiracy theories and alternative history. After its foundation in the First Crusade which increased rapidly to unprecedented power. Then after two centuries were destroyed almost overnight from its strong position in Europe. They were accused of heresy and immorality and its history has been designed to put an end to repression especially by those whose positions of power was threatened by the Order. But they were really deleted. There is some evidence that they were able to continue in secret.

Knights Templars

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer
    Sasika02 wrote:
    The Knight Templar are the focus of conspiracy theories and alternative history. After its foundation in the First Crusade which increased rapidly to unprecedented power. Then after two centuries were destroyed almost overnight from its strong position in Europe. They were accused of heresy and immorality and its history has been designed to put an end to repression especially by those whose positions of power was threatened by the Order. But they were really deleted. There is some evidence that they were able to continue in secret.

Hello, historically knowledgeable spammer. :spam: :gtfo:

Balgin
    • Succubus

I really need to post some pictures in this section if the lack of recent posts causes spammers to think it’s ripe ground for a spam fest.

Krista31
    • Commoner

Knights Templar is garnered mostly from popular culture such as the Indiana Jones movies. The history of this iconic fighting force, and their evolution into the first international commercial group of the middle ages is as amazing a tale as can be told in any fictional movie or novel.

secrets societies

Balgin
    • Succubus

Is this a spambot? 😕

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Miniature Painting’ is closed to new topics and replies.