Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

For those that are interested I have started a Kill Counter for the WLD game.

It just lists the monsters killed. For a full list of encounters you will have to read the appropriate Game Report or listen to the recordings (as my party seem surprisingly backward at slaying things wholesale 😛 )

Hal 🙄

mchvlichldprdgy
    • Owlbear

You missed some:

*******SPOILERS!!!*********

Boinkit

Buglak

Calhiss (sp?)

Sslisth (sp?)

Ratul

Bastion

all killed by the party, mostly in hilarious ways, or at least situationally hilarious.

Cadallin
    • Flumph
    mchvlichldprdgy wrote:
    You missed some:

Boinkit

Buglak

Calhiss (sp?)

Sslisth (sp?)

Ratul

Bastion

all killed by the party, mostly in hilarious ways, or at least situationally hilarious.

Amusingly, except for Boikit(?) and Ratul all of those were Failyn’s kills. 😈

Salubrai
    • Succubus

It’s just a very OLD kill counter. I think a lot of the summaries and whatnot are not updated anymore because Demonix decided to live on the World of Warcraft.

Damn, I hate MMORPGs.

RichInKCK
    • Commoner

There needs to be a spoiler tag available for this forum. mchvlichldprdgy’s post just spoiled the next few episodes for me since I was only up to the 17th.

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

I shall endeavour to get the Kill Counter updated and I suspect there perhaps should be some spoiler tag in it somewhere 😛

I have all the traps and kills in my little book that Lindsay got me for the game 😀 Each session has its own page with the date and the stuff that was encountered and any effects that are currently affecting the party 😀

It’s all good fun!

Hal :hal:

mchvlichldprdgy
    • Owlbear
    RichInKCK wrote:
    There needs to be a spoiler tag available for this forum. mchvlichldprdgy’s post just spoiled the next few episodes for me since I was only up to the 17th.

Sorry about that. I forgot. I’ll pay closer attention next time.

*******SPOILERZ**********

Oh, and ratul was feylin’s kill. Nasty trap that was.

Salubrai
    • Succubus

You could just click on the “edit” button and remove the offending lines, like I did before.

Cadallin
    • Flumph

Oh yeah! I forgot, all party kill except Boikit are Failyn’s

mchvlichldprdgy
    • Owlbear

Ok, sorry to all. now my first post has a spoiler tag on it, so I hope that solves it.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘World’s Largest Dungeon’ is closed to new topics and replies.