Forums Archive Non RPG Chatter Non Gaming Chat Kick-Ass Xmas Present?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Demonix
    • Orc

http://www.m90.org/view_image.php?image_id=289

How dangerous does that look!!!

😀

TheCrimsonScribe
    • Flumph

Doesn’t look dangerous at all. 😆

Fun as all heck though, doubt anyone I know would be willing to spring for one this christmas though.

Anonymous
    • Owlbear

Please visit the pages dedicated toonline poker strategy

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

I’ve seen these site. Great stuff. Does anyone out there use AutoRealm? http://autorealm.sourceforge.net/index.php It doesn’t create dungeons randomly but it’s a kick butt program for creating maps of all types. I’m quite fond of it.

Wellard
    • Orc

I have Autoreailm downloaded but find the interface annoying so I’m thinking about shifting to Dundjinni or Fractal mapper.

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

I haven’t tried those, I’ll have to take a peak.

Rillietann
    • Bullywug

Dundjinni and Fractal Terrains are both great, fairly easy to use, maps done with Dundjinni look the biz

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

Wow. these both look outstanding. Can’t beat the price on auto-realm, but I don’t think it can compare to these two programs. outstanding.

mchvlichldprdgy
    • Owlbear

Very dangerous xmas present. If only I had money.

riddles
    • Succubus

If you want a tile based mapper, dungeon forge is OK.

Apparently, the Neverwinter Nights level creator is good for that as well, though I’ve never used it.

I still use Campaign Cartographer for my overland maps. It can be a little cranky at times, but underneath it all is a pretty good CAD program (I actually used it to plan a re-model of our old house).

All I need now is time to use them! 🙄

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube
    Quote:
    Neverwinter Nights level creator is good for that as well

Now that’s something I know all about. I haven’t used it to make maps, except for my conversion of C1 Hidden Shrine of Tomoachan. I cranked out maps when I was trying to get DM Friendly Certification. I never got it, but making the maps was fun.

Salubrai
    • Succubus
    riddles wrote:
    If you want a tile based mapper, dungeon forge is OK.

Apparently, the Neverwinter Nights level creator is good for that as well, though I’ve never used it.

I still use Campaign Cartographer for my overland maps. It can be a little cranky at times, but underneath it all is a pretty good CAD program (I actually used it to plan a re-model of our old house).

All I need now is time to use them! 🙄

Be careful the new plan for your house doesn’t have hidden traps with high DC rolls required or random encounter tables. Would hate to have you walking to the toilet in the morning and get ambushed by kobolds

EegahInc
    • Gelatinous Cube
    Shathis wrote:
    Be careful the new plan for your house doesn’t have hidden traps with high DC rolls required or random encounter tables. Would hate to have you walking to the toilet in the morning and get ambushed by kobolds

But if you do, please provide audio.

riddles
    • Succubus
    Shathis wrote:

They were banned by the wife… 🙁 (though there may have been a secret door or two in the 1st draft 😈 )

Old house now anyway (moved rather than doing lots of work). Now in the new one, there’s a perfect place to put a priest hole, just by putting a false bookcase across an alcove…

mchvlichldprdgy
    • Owlbear

hehehe . . . *looks around dorm room* oh well. You have fun for me.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The forum ‘Non Gaming Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.