Forums Non-Gaming Chat Fun Stuff I'm Official Now!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Heather
    • Bullywug

I finally have my first set of dice! Because Lockhart is awesome, wonderful, sweet and fantastic! 

tumblr_ngg4k5BVlJ1rzdsngo1_1280.jpg

And Look at this Kick-Ass Tentacle bag to go with it! Eeeeeeeeeee! <3

1016c09abdc19bfff6ec281d6b0c8da2.jpg My set looks like this only gray. SOoooo Awesome!

What was it like getting Your first set? 

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Very nice! 🙂

Who wants to be that, once Valentine’s Day comes around, Lockhart will be sending Heather a lovely bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolates – except, when she opens the box, all the chocolates have been replaced with dice. And when the bouquet is shaken, more dice fall out.

Follow-up bet: Who thinks Heather will find it even more romantic than regular flowers and chocolates?

BigJackBrass
    • Drider

What was it like getting Your first set? 

Well… *puffs out chest and adopts Wise Old Man pose* … Back In The Day® there was none of your Internet shopping and only a few, well-hidden shops stocking those “weird” dice, but I was lucky enough to live within striking distance of Fantasy World, a comics store that had branched out into sci-fi toys and memorabilia along with a healthy selection of role-playing games. They had a few sets to choose from and I picked this one:

Dice01_zps9a91df87.jpg

Age has turned the plastic a smoky yellow now, but it used to be as clear as glass. Can’t recall how much they cost, except that it seemed like an awful lot of money at the time 🙂 That didn’t matter. It felt fantastic to have my own dice.

Enjoy your dice, the true membership badge of a wonderfully friendly club.

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

CBnU2IpUMAALyQf.jpg

Sênstaku
    • Bullywug

My first set of dice was a set of blue semi-translucent dice, but my current set – and my favorite – is a set of metal steampunk dice accompanied by a trio of high-quality (They feel like bone) resin d6s and all kept in a lovely Wyrmwood Gaming dice vault that was given to me for my birthday this year.

bc53649b-8539-417f-9e28-5758003fdece_zps

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

tumblr_meymzuhE7o1qewacoo1_500.gif

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

giphy.gif

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.