Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter Fashionista Gamers Huggy, Fuzzy and Green!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    MorkilRocks
    • Gelatinous Cube
    Lockhart wrote:
    New question: what movie has the most quote-worthy dialogue?

The Princess Bride. Between the “R.O.U.S.’s” and “Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die”, the dialog is charmingly silly and memorable. Also, I would have to say the movie Clue. I can recite this movie from beginning to end without flaw and it has one of the greatest ensemble casts ever. To this date, I use Mrs. White’s “flames on the side of my face…” speech to describe rage-flaring moments in my life.

Pencil-Picker wrote:
    I thought Cyke was getting his skinny white box poked by Emma Frost these days?

Scott is too good for that cheap bitch. She doesn’t even turn into diamonds… it’s Cubic Zirconium!!

The Grand and Glorious Hairball wrote:
    Question: If you could alter history and become credited for any single one scientific discovery that has been made (this is a very limited and somewhat crappy time machine, mind you), which would you pick?

I’m not sure it’s shaded by the “scientific” umbrella, but whoever invented luggage with wheels is a genius. I would defiantly like to claim that brilliant breakthrough. Also,I’d love to be credited with creating Spell-check. It’s pretty ahsome… awsom…ouasom… great.

G 😀

Pinky, Brain (I’ll let you two decide who is who)…

Is there a skill or talent that you would like to have that you never had the opportunity to acquire?

At the end of my 5th grade year, we moved to another city. The intermediate school I was supposed to go to in my old city had a full orchestra class where you could learn to play any number of classical instruments. I desperately wanted to learn how to play the cello. The new school I went to only had a marching band and I refuse to wear a tall hat with pom-poms on it without a Philip Treacy label on the inside. To this day, I honestly respect anyone who can play that instrument (any sting instrument for that matter) because part of me really still wants to learn.

Damn, that was almost cathartic…

G 😀

Lockhart
    • Owlbear

Narf!

I kinda got to be Pinky for…undisclosed reasons.

Now, a scientific discovery to take credit for. . . Nothing is really coming to mind. Very few scientists get the credit they deserve, and I’ve never been a big science buff. So i cant really think of something that seems cool to take credit for.

As for a talent I’ve never had a chance to do, probably fencing. I wouldnt mind actually learning a second language or two, but I’ve technically had that chance, just never pursued it.

Question: is there a TVTrope you particularly identify with, or aspire to be, or just think it would be cool to be?

Also, moving conversation from Jade Regent session 3 thread to over here: Hugo Weaving?

MorkilRocks
    • Gelatinous Cube
    Lockhart wrote:
    Question: is there a TVTrope you particularly identify with, or aspire to be, or just think it would be cool to be?

I can’t think of any off hand. I’m sure deep in my psyche there is something swimming around…

Lockhart wrote:
    Hugo Weaving?

Et tu, Carter? Seriously guys, you’re not even tepid…

EDIT: Ohhhh I thought of a question. If you guys could have any job that ever existed, what would it be?

I was talking to Hal about this the other day… I want to be an International Jewel Thief! In the sleek black catsuit with the glass cutter and black eye mask! The hours would suck but I’d have all the sparklys!!

G 😀

Lockhart
    • Owlbear

Hmmm, dream job. Tricky question. Honestly, the most enjoyable and fun job i’ve had was working retail at a Board game store. So, managing a game store and being able to live off the wage.

Otherwise… Dictator. Possibly Time Lord.

As for my trope, i’ll go with Magnificent Bastard with some Affably Evil.

Did we lose the monkey? Well, anyway, question is, in your opinion, most overrated movie/show/etc.?

And… Any of the hobbits?

MorkilRocks
    • Gelatinous Cube
    Lockhart wrote:
    Did we lose the monkey?

I don’t think so, but I heard Donkey Kong ate some of his bananas, so he might be sulking…

Lockhart wrote:
    Well, anyway, question is, in your opinion, most overrated movie/show/etc.?

ANYTHING with Leonardo Dicaprio in it. The guy can’t act.

G 😀

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • The forum ‘Fashionista Gamers’ is closed to new topics and replies.