Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter World’s Largest Dungeon How long will it take to finish the WLD (real time)

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #552394
    ENoa4
    • Posts : 746
    • Gelatinous Cube

    I thought this would be a fun poll question. This poll covers how much real time will be required to escape from WLD. They’ve been at it for 1 year, will they need 6 more months to finish it? 1 year? Etc… Remember they’ve been at it for 1 year real calendar time, 25 sessions, ~75 real hours and who knows how much game time. I’ll post a poll for game time and number of sessions as well.

    Here is the same poll for number of gaming sessions

    https://www.rpgmp3.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=4112#4112

    and for game time

    https://www.rpgmp3.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=4110#4110

    #565885
    Salubrai
    • Posts : 2940
    • Succubus

    Are you just trying to pad your posts with all these new polls? 😛

    Balzaar: cun cun cun cun cun….

    #565886
    ENoa4
    • Posts : 746
    • Gelatinous Cube

    Just seemed like an interesting question.

    #565887
    Salubrai
    • Posts : 2940
    • Succubus

    Well, what is your opinion? 🙂

    #565888
    mchvlichldprdgy
    • Posts : 1168
    • Owlbear

    I said 12-18, because I know the easiest way to get out. Though they aren’t exactly on that track,, they are kinda close. And no, you all have to figure it our for yourselves. I read the book to figure it out, and I’m certainly not going to share the fruits of my labor.

    Besides, the party is adorable when lost.

    #565889
    mchvlichldprdgy
    • Posts : 1168
    • Owlbear
    Shathis wrote:
    Are you just trying to pad your posts with all these new polls? 😛

    Balzaar: cun cun cun cun cun….

    Are you just trying to pad your post count by posting in all of his threads?

    😛

    #565890
    Salubrai
    • Posts : 2940
    • Succubus
    mchvlichldprdgy wrote:
    Shathis wrote:
    Are you just trying to pad your posts with all these new polls? 😛

    Balzaar: cun cun cun cun cun….

    Are you just trying to pad your post count by posting in all of his threads?

    😛

    Um…. um… no! nervous laugh

    Make a roll vs. bluff check

    #565891
    EegahInc
    • Posts : 904
    • Gelatinous Cube
    Shathis wrote:
    mchvlichldprdgy wrote:
    Shathis wrote:
    Are you just trying to pad your posts with all these new polls? 😛

    Balzaar: cun cun cun cun cun….

    Are you just trying to pad your post count by posting in all of his threads?

    😛

    Um…. um… no! nervous laugh

    Make a roll vs. bluff check

    I am.

    #565892
    Salubrai
    • Posts : 2940
    • Succubus

    Natural 1! 8)

    #565893
    mchvlichldprdgy
    • Posts : 1168
    • Owlbear

    Natural 35!

    I love cheating.

    #565894
    Salubrai
    • Posts : 2940
    • Succubus

    On the hundred-sided die, that’s not all that great. 😛

    #565895
    Ffaern
    • Posts : 242
    • Orc
    Quote:

    This poll covers how much real time will be required to escape from WLD

    Hopefully not before they’ve met the Tarrasque. 😈

    #565896
    mchvlichldprdgy
    • Posts : 1168
    • Owlbear
    Shathis wrote:
    On the hundred-sided die, that’s not all that great. 😛

    It was on a d4

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The forum ‘World’s Largest Dungeon’ is closed to new topics and replies.