Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter World’s Largest Dungeon How long will it take to finish the WLD (game time)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

I thought this would be a fun poll question. This poll covers how much game time will be required to escape from WLD. Remember they’ve been at it for 1 year real calendar time, 25 sessions, ~75 real hours and who knows how much game time.

Here is the same poll for number of gaming sessions

https://www.rpgmp3.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=4112#4112

and for real time

https://www.rpgmp3.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=4111#4111

Salubrai
    • Succubus

I think the end is in sight. I wish it weren’t but I can only see them eventually giving up in boredom. Too bad, but I don’t think it’s unlikely.

mchvlichldprdgy
    • Owlbear

I think it’ll take about 2.5 times as long as they have gone already, but since I have no idea how long they have been down there, I just put 6 months.

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

They will never escape seems to be the most popular on all three polls. I’m curious what the players and DM think.

Salubrai
    • Succubus

That’s a good question. I think it’s just because Hal is not a brutal DM, but the dungeon is just TOO big. Even if they were to walk straight to an exit (assuming they knew the location), they’d be most likely killed on the way there.

I am thinking for them to escape there may need to be an “engineered” ending, so to speak. What do you think, Steve?

mchvlichldprdgy
    • Owlbear

Nah. If they get in another year of gameplay, they’ll know they are close. I thought it got pretty obvious near the end, but then again, I had the book.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘World’s Largest Dungeon’ is closed to new topics and replies.