Forums Non-Gaming Chat Non-Gaming Discussion How do you take your RPGMP3?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Aethyr
    • Thri-kreen

To satisfy some curiosity here, how do you listen to the fine selection of roleplaying here on RPGMP3? Or even some of the non-fine roleplaying.  :laugh:

I mostly listen on my way to and from work. It’s a great way to make the almost hour commute more bearable. I tried listening at work but I’d get just a little too distracted and end up missing something important and replaying too much. Every now and then I do listen or watch at home but once again I get easily distracted and have to relisten or rewatch.

Anyway, what about you?

insert witticism here

BigJackBrass
    • Drider

Generally I listen as I work. Unfortunately, a change in my role at work has reduced the amount of time I can spend with the headphones on, so I listen to rather fewer games than I used to. As I cycle to work I can’t listen during my commute.

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

I knew cycling was bad for you 😛

Hal :hal:

Dr_Jomster
    • Orc

On the train to and from work for me. 🙂

Lockhart
    • Owlbear

Using blaring through my house while I’m doing various chores, or in my vehicle on my pilgrimages back to Yorkton and the return journey.

LightPagoda
    • Gelatinous Cube

At work in my cubicle whenever I dont have to make a lot of phone calls.  Also the ride home if it is a particularly good episode.

Slartibartfast
    • Gelatinous Cube

Whenever I’m walking anywhere outside or if I’m doing chores at home. I cycle to work so I can’t do it then and there isn’t time at work, apart from during a break.

AndrewRJ
    • Flumph

Listen on the commute, or when I an doing a lot of data logging that is tedious.  Having 2 kids really prevents me from listening at home as they are always wanting my attention.

MrGunpowder
    • Bullywug

I listen at work, I can get trough 1-2 audio a day.

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

I wonder how many people have actually listened to all or most of the site audio…

I need to get back into the habit of listening to more audio either at work or on my commute.

Hal :hal:

kendoyle659
    • Thri-kreen

I listen whilst doing housework or walking places. As I don’t have a car or a bike that is quite a bit of time.

LightPagoda
    • Gelatinous Cube

According to itunes I still have 122 un-listened to episodes queued up.  Working through Tremulous and Lichmaster atm.  Going to go back and finish what is up from Shattered Star and Jade Regent eventually.  So I have listened to X-122 of X total sessions for a currently unknown X.

PrestoJeff
    • Thri-kreen

I listen while working (though not all the time, sometimes I need to concentrate on work stuff), while commuting, at the gym, and while doing chores at home.

For the earlier releases (when Hal and Lindsay were back in England and when they had just moved to Texas), before all the other groups started releasing, I probably listened to nearly all of the audio.

Now that there are a mighty fistful of groups releasing audio here, my percentage is much less.  I’ll forgive audio problems for groups I like, but new groups with bad audio quality usually don’t get listened to.  

Haxxx
    • Flumph

While playing Minecraft at home.

I tried to listen to the One Ring session while creating Rolemaster characters from my phone at base but that dousn’t realy work. I’m relistening to it now

thad
    • Thri-kreen

Usually I listen to shows first thing on the weekends as I lay in bed… but with the recent BAG glut, I loaded them onto my iPod and take them with me. It gets odd having “Bye!…. Hello!”

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.