Forums Archive Non RPG Chatter Introductions Hi! And a question.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    lastcallcomic
    • Commoner

Hi all, new forum member here.

My husband and I are looking for a D&D 3.5e or Pathfinder game to play over Skype (or similar program/method), and someone on the Paizo messageboards pointed me to this site. Problem is…I don’t really know where to look here.

About us: We’re in our mid-30s and both have approx. 9 years of gaming experience. We’re looking to try a game over Skype/voicechat, as it’s difficult to find a group in our area. …Also, we like the idea of playing a game in our pajamas. 🙂 We both enjoy a combination of hack & slash and story/roleplaying. We prefer a gaming group with a sense of humor, but can play well with the the serious folk as well.

Anywhoo, just wondering…where on this site can I look for something like this? I see a lot of forum threads, but I’m not really sure where to actually find someone who does a Skype/voice chat game. Is it right under my nose? If someone can point me in the right direction, I’d be very much obliged.

Thanks in advance! 🙂

MelkiorWhiteblade
    • Owlbear

Hello and welcome!

We do have a thread of online gaming contacts here:

https://www.rpgmp3.com/modules.php?name= … ight=skype

A few of the groups on here that have hosted audio are strictly skype, and one has transitioned to Google hangouts.

I hope that helps.

lastcallcomic
    • Commoner

Awesome, thanks! 😀

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

The other option is just to post up and see if someone bites 🙂

Welcome to the forums BTW 🙂

Hal :hal:

Slartibartfast
    • Gelatinous Cube
    lastcallcomic wrote:
    …Also, we like the idea of playing a game in our pajamas. 🙂

You’ll fit in well here – we already have a group specifically dedicated to gaming with specific clothing needs 😀

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Introductions’ is closed to new topics and replies.