Forums Archive Roleplaying Chatter General RPG Stuff Hero System 6E condensed into one core rule book

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    • Owlbear

The last six Hero kickstarters have funded successfully! This is a GOOD THING!

It’s a slightly scary brave new world out there in Hero Land post Steve Long, but things appear to be going relatively well so far.

I’m really looking forward to Dungeon Hero Complete (or whatever they call it). If it’s anything like Champions Complete, it’ll be a great book!

Anonymous
    • Owlbear

Apols for posting on this again but I thought. I’d share this VERY interesting comment on sales figures by one of the main people at Hero Games, Jason Walters:

Champions Complete has sold over a thousand individual copies thus far in physical and electronic form, with roughly 700 copies going out through distribution. The investors and I consider it tentatively to be a success. If it sells another thousand copies, then it’s definately a success.

BigJackBrass
    • Drider

Good news, although rather sobering to compare those figures to the numbers for even middling games a few years ago. The market has really slumped.

Anonymous
    • Owlbear

Sobering figures indeed, however I can reassure anyone reading this that Champions Complete is brilliant! It’s just what you need to bring the awesome to your gaming table! (apart from the cover, but you know, worse things happen at sea!)

Rest assured, I shall be providing over-excited updates once Dungeon Hero Complete nears publication! 8)

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • The forum ‘General RPG Stuff’ is closed to new topics and replies.