Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter World’s Largest Dungeon Help Make RPGMP3 More Popular

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    PaulofCthulhu
    • Owlbear

Orange Lounge Radio won – anyone checked out their site – format look familiar? 🙂

I haven’t listened to any OLR podcasts yet, but they seem to be about computer game music?

Paul

Salubrai
    • Succubus

I take it the template for this site (And Yog Sothoth for that matter) are freely available? If not for the colour scheme, I thought I had re-arrived here!

Anonymous
    • Owlbear

The site templates (on which both RPGMP3 and Yog-sothoth) are quite easily available 😀

I have been considering a tweak (especially after seeing the Orange Lounge site) 😛

What would folks think to a change to colour and look to the site? We have already done it once, for those who have been with us a little while 😀

Let me know what you think 😀 We can go more elegant, less elegant more gaudy (maybe).

Cheers

Hal :hal:

Salubrai
    • Succubus
    Anonymous wrote:
    The site templates (on which both RPGMP3 and Yog-sothoth) are quite easily available 😀

I have been considering a tweak (especially after seeing the Orange Lounge site) 😛

What would folks think to a change to colour and look to the site? We have already done it once, for those who have been with us a little while 😀

Let me know what you think 😀 We can go more elegant, less elegant more gaudy (maybe).

Cheers

Hal :hal:

Wouldn’t mind at all, Hal. It’s really up to you! I don’t think it would alienate anyone, and as the content would remain the same – it should be quite nice.

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

Have at it. I’ll keep posting regardless of the layout! 🙂

EegahInc
    • Gelatinous Cube
    ENoa4 wrote:
    Have at it. I’ll keep posting regardless of the layout! 🙂

Me too. Well, unless you use that last photo from Fin’s wedding as some kind of intro splash page. 😯 That might slow me down a bit.

Ffaern
    • Orc

I don’t mind. I’ll let you know if it makes me feel nauseous. 😎

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube
    Quote:
    unless you use that last photo from Fin’s wedding as some kind of intro splash page.

Yeah, I’d have to boycott the site if that happened. 😆

TomBedlam
    • Orc

It may be just me, but I find the color scheme a strain my eyes. It’s definitely harder to read especially when in the quote box.

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

I certainly respect other opinions but I am color blind and I can read everything ok. 🙂

mchvlichldprdgy
    • Owlbear
    TomBedlam wrote:
    It may be just me, but I find the color scheme a strain my eyes. It’s definitely harder to read especially when in the quote box.

Yeah. I can read it well enough, but the definition isn’t great. If you tweak it, just keep the quote box in mind.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • The forum ‘World’s Largest Dungeon’ is closed to new topics and replies.