Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter World’s Largest Dungeon Help Make RPGMP3 More Popular

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #563959
    PaulofCthulhu
    • Posts : 1340
    • Owlbear

    Orange Lounge Radio won – anyone checked out their site – format look familiar? 🙂

    I haven’t listened to any OLR podcasts yet, but they seem to be about computer game music?

    Paul

    #563960
    Salubrai
    • Posts : 2940
    • Succubus

    I take it the template for this site (And Yog Sothoth for that matter) are freely available? If not for the colour scheme, I thought I had re-arrived here!

    #563961
    Anonymous
    • Posts : 1113
    • Owlbear

    The site templates (on which both RPGMP3 and Yog-sothoth) are quite easily available 😀

    I have been considering a tweak (especially after seeing the Orange Lounge site) 😛

    What would folks think to a change to colour and look to the site? We have already done it once, for those who have been with us a little while 😀

    Let me know what you think 😀 We can go more elegant, less elegant more gaudy (maybe).

    Cheers

    Hal :hal:

    #563962
    Salubrai
    • Posts : 2940
    • Succubus
    Anonymous wrote:
    The site templates (on which both RPGMP3 and Yog-sothoth) are quite easily available 😀

    I have been considering a tweak (especially after seeing the Orange Lounge site) 😛

    What would folks think to a change to colour and look to the site? We have already done it once, for those who have been with us a little while 😀

    Let me know what you think 😀 We can go more elegant, less elegant more gaudy (maybe).

    Cheers

    Hal :hal:

    Wouldn’t mind at all, Hal. It’s really up to you! I don’t think it would alienate anyone, and as the content would remain the same – it should be quite nice.

    #563963
    ENoa4
    • Posts : 746
    • Gelatinous Cube

    Have at it. I’ll keep posting regardless of the layout! 🙂

    #563964
    EegahInc
    • Posts : 904
    • Gelatinous Cube
    ENoa4 wrote:
    Have at it. I’ll keep posting regardless of the layout! 🙂

    Me too. Well, unless you use that last photo from Fin’s wedding as some kind of intro splash page. 😯 That might slow me down a bit.

    #563965
    Ffaern
    • Posts : 242
    • Orc

    I don’t mind. I’ll let you know if it makes me feel nauseous. 😎

    #563966
    ENoa4
    • Posts : 746
    • Gelatinous Cube
    Quote:
    unless you use that last photo from Fin’s wedding as some kind of intro splash page.

    Yeah, I’d have to boycott the site if that happened. 😆

    #563967
    TomBedlam
    • Posts : 220
    • Orc

    It may be just me, but I find the color scheme a strain my eyes. It’s definitely harder to read especially when in the quote box.

    #563968
    ENoa4
    • Posts : 746
    • Gelatinous Cube

    I certainly respect other opinions but I am color blind and I can read everything ok. 🙂

    #563969
    mchvlichldprdgy
    • Posts : 1168
    • Owlbear
    TomBedlam wrote:
    It may be just me, but I find the color scheme a strain my eyes. It’s definitely harder to read especially when in the quote box.

    Yeah. I can read it well enough, but the definition isn’t great. If you tweak it, just keep the quote box in mind.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • The forum ‘World’s Largest Dungeon’ is closed to new topics and replies.