Forums Archive Non RPG Chatter Introductions Hello from a Brit gamer and audio maker!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Riggzy
    • Commoner

Hi forum people!

After many years of enjoying RPGMP3’s podcasts I thought it was about time to start lurking around the forums some. The World’s Largest Dungeon series got me into D&D 3.5 (which I learned and played one or two games with), then onto 4E which I have a group playing for two or three years now in Leicestershire, as well as the occasional game with other people in London, where I now live, work and study.

I’ve also recently been pulled into playing a few games of Pathfinder and a bunch of card games including Anima, Munchkin and Once Upon A Time… Yeah, I might need help soon. @.@

My Leicestershire group have produced almost 40 hours of audio recordings (!!!) which I get a good giggle from; I remember linking to our first game’s audio on the forums here a while back, but we’ve done a few more since then.

So, yeah! Hi! 😀

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Hello, and welcome! 🙂

BigJackBrass
    • Drider

Hello! :tiphat:

It certainly is long past time to loiter around the forum, since you apparently joined the site well before I did! Good to see you; and hope you feel moved to chip in now and then on some topics to help us keep things fresh around here. Except for Pencil-Monkey, of course, who is too fresh by half 😉

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer
    BigJackBrass wrote:
    Except for Pencil-Monkey, of course, who is too fresh by half 😉

But I thought you liked it when I sat on your head like this? 🙂

Thing
    Admin
    • Drider

Hail and well met

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The forum ‘Introductions’ is closed to new topics and replies.