Forums Archive Non RPG Chatter Introductions Hello everyone :) I’m a new to RPG and new to this site

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Choothulhu
    • Bullywug

Hi all,

I’m fairly new to RPGing, having played 4 games in all. I’m married to that Slartibartfast fellow and as he spends most of his time here, I figured I’d come see what all the fuss was about 😛

Cx

Isis
    • Succubus

Welcome! Please enjoy the forums and audios. 🙂

And just as an aside, did you also go to UK Games Expo last weekend? Some of us met your husband (we were loitering in the hotel lobby playing a game at the time).

Lindsay
    • Succubus

Welcome, nice to meet you!

😀

errand
    • Gelatinous Cube

Welcome! The people here are ubernice and I hope you enjoy this as much as I do.

Anonymous
    • Owlbear

Welcome aboard! 🙂

Jodast
    • Thri-kreen

Welcome to RPGMP3.com. Have fun and post lots

bodhranist
    • Orc

I’m fairly new here, but not to RPGs. I’ve made barely a dozen posts, but played my first RPG almost 20 years ago. Welcome!

Choothulhu
    • Bullywug

Thank you all 🙂

It’s very kind of you 🙂

Isis: Yes, I was the noisy one in the shorts running around at the expo. Did you have fun? I had the most amazing time! Played Paranoia, Ripples of Carcossa and one more game that I can’t quite remember. I can’t wait until next year and hopefully the hotel at the new venue will have air conditioning and thicker walls! 😀

BigJackBrass
    • Drider

Welcome! :tiphat:

Balgin
    • Succubus

Hello there. Welcome to the site. Don’t be afraid to dive right in. There’s piles of stuff to listen to and more being released as time goes by so feel free to find something you like and give it a jolly good listening to :).

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Welcome, welcome! It’s full of lovely people around here, just watch out for the site trolls, there’s a couple of them lurking somewhere. (Hint: One of them is wearing my pants, sitting in my chair, and typing these words. Be warned. ;))

BTW: Huevos? Is that a fancy Foreign signature word for eggs?

WhiteKnight
    • Gelatinous Cube

Indeed welcome. Please be not put off by the overly garrulous nature of some of our patrons. They mean well, generally, though there are one or two I suspect of turning to the dark side. . .

Enjoy our site, and don’t be a stranger about asking any of us questions if something is puzzling you.

Slartibartfast
    • Gelatinous Cube
    Isis wrote:

And just as an aside, did you also go to UK Games Expo last weekend? Some of us met your husband (we were loitering in the hotel lobby playing a game at the time).

Yeh… Sorry about that, I didn’t realise that you were recording 😳

Isis
    • Succubus
    Slartibartfast wrote:
    Isis wrote:

Yeh… Sorry about that, I didn’t realise that you were recording 😳

No problem at all! It was a convention recording so you’re lucky if you can hear the game – and you’ve now inadvertently appeared in a recording 🙂

swj719
    • Succubus
    WhiteKnight wrote:
    though there are one or two I suspect of turning to the dark side. . .

Pfft. I freakin’ started there.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • The forum ‘Introductions’ is closed to new topics and replies.