Forums Archive RPGMP3 Chatter World’s Largest Dungeon Hal’s Internet

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    TomBedlam
    • Orc

There are people without the internet!?

I thought they only existed in myth and legend. 😉

mchvlichldprdgy
    • Owlbear
    Cob37 wrote:
    Message acknowledged, I look forward to more WLD.

I can tell you what I would really like is for some more groups to put up some audio from their games, especially something in a different genre like a WoD game or a CoC game, even a super hero setting like Champions or Villains & Vigilantes would be neat to hear.

I might be able to post my group’s notes on here. I’m not the best DM, and I may have made it onto the rat bastard list by accident, but oh well. We don’t record, and I really don’t want to make some of my joke available to the rest of the world. We don’t really have the equipment. My imac has a built in mike that is incredible, but it would just suck to set it in the middle of the table.

So, if a few people ask, I’ll dig up our notes and plot from the past three months and start a thread in the forums.

Wellard
    • Orc

As of this moment this is the only games forum i can access.All the US boerds seem to be down.I know EZboard was attacked a while ago wonder if its happened again

Cob37
    • Gelatinous Cube
    Wellard wrote:
    As of this moment this is the only games forum i can access.All the US boerds seem to be down.I know EZboard was attacked a while ago wonder if its happened again

Our internet access was down this morning for a few hours. Hmm, conspiracy or coincidence? 😉 🙄 😕 😯

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • The forum ‘World’s Largest Dungeon’ is closed to new topics and replies.