Forums Archive Non RPG Chatter Non Gaming Chat Hal’s Birthday!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

I recieved a very lovely book today from Amazon. It was Dungeons and Dragons For Dummies, which I now intend to do a review for 😛

Sadly, due to the fact that the internet is a place where nicknames and handles are the norm I have no idea who the kind, generous and wonderful person was who sent it to me 😀

Therefore, thank you ever so much. If you would like to drop me a PM I will grovel a little more 😀

Hal :hal:

mchvlichldprdgy
    • Owlbear

No need. 😀

Ffaern
    • Orc
    Hal wrote:
    I recieved a very lovely book today from Amazon. It was Dungeons and Dragons For Dummies, which I now intend to do a review for 😛

Sadly, due to the fact that the internet is a place where nicknames and handles are the norm I have no idea who the kind, generous and wonderful person was who sent it to me 😀

Therefore, thank you ever so much. If you would like to drop me a PM I will grovel a little more 😀

Hi Hal,

It was mchvlichldprdgy. I almost spoiled his surprise by gushing this in the forum earlier but luckily you weren’t looking at the time.

DrNick
    • Flumph

I notice you have three sub-standard MMORPG on your list Hal. You’re already playing the best, why would you stoop? 😆

riddles
    • Succubus
    Lindsay wrote:
    Hi all

its my lovely husbands 30th birthday on September 15th, and i have managed to find a wish list he has made online of gifts.

Happy Birthday Hal!

How does it feel to be old and wrinkly? 😛

Riddles (trying to remember back that far and forgetting…)

Lindsay
    • Succubus

Hi

Hes currently in bed, as he has been on a night shft, and is on another tongiht, but all 30 (yes, 30) of his gifts from me are waiting downstairs for him.

I know as a special birthday treat, hes planning on uploading an audio today so you guys best be nice to him…

Oh, and the DnD book has been great, just the right weight for killing the evil spiders that keep attacking me when im nude!!

😀

Dragonkin
    • Thri-kreen

Happy birthday, Hal!

Rillietann
    • Bullywug

Aye, Happy Birthday to be sure.

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Thanks All!

Awake far too early! Lindsay got me some brilliant stuff. 30 presents! How cool is that? DVDs and books and choccies and Top Trumps and Games and even some solid bubbles to play with.

She is so so brilliant 😀

Also I would like to thank whosoever purchased the Dummies Guide To DnD from my Wishlist. Lindsay has managed to slay 2 large spiders with it so far and continues to favour it as a method of arachnid extermination.

Cheers folks

PS I will try to upload the mammoth Session 26 throughout this fine day. (It is actually raining, but it always rains on my birthday 😉 )

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

Happy Birthday Hal. Enjoy.

Face
    • Gelatinous Cube

The chronic misreader of dates strikes again! Happy real birthday, bossman.

EegahInc
    • Gelatinous Cube

Thirty! Gone! Thirty-one…thirty-two…thirty-three…thirty-four…thirty five. Ah, thirty five. Time to start a family… No? Gone! Thirty-six! Thirty-seven!…Gone!

Sorry, couldn’t resist quoting a little Something Wicked. 😈

Happy Birthday fearless leader!

Salubrai
    • Succubus
    Lindsay wrote:

Oh, and the DnD book has been great, just the right weight for killing the evil spiders that keep attacking me when im nude!!

😀

So… ummm… WHY do the spiders only attack when you’re nude?

Are they fiendish?! 👿 Stomp stomp stomp stomp stomp stomp…..

mchvlichldprdgy
    • Owlbear
    Hal wrote:
    Also I would like to thank whosoever purchased the Dummies Guide To DnD from my Wishlist. Lindsay has managed to slay 2 large spiders with it so far and continues to favour it as a method of arachnid extermination.

PS I will try to upload the mammoth Session 26 throughout this fine day. (It is actually raining, but it always rains on my birthday 😉 )

Glad to know its being of help.

Happy birthday! Remember, you aren’t actually old, unless you act old.

Oh, and isn’t it always raining in england?

Face
    • Gelatinous Cube
    mchvlichldprdgy wrote:
    Oh, and isn’t it always raining in england?

This is very, extremely true and reeks of unavoidable scientific fact. You can read it in several books involving police and murders.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • The forum ‘Non Gaming Chat’ is closed to new topics and replies.