Forums Archive Non RPG Chatter Introductions Greetings and such!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    WerewolfPaladin
    • Thri-kreen

I was directed here by a thread over at a forum called Forumopolis. I’m still slowly listening through the audio for WLD while I’m at work, but I’m really enjoying it. By way of introduction, I’m a 26 year old guy and I live in Indiana, USA. Nothing really here except cornfields (I don’t live in Indianapolis). Not married yet, but semi-engaged. Hopefully next year! Yay!

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

Welcome. I listen from work too, and I am listening to part 21 now!

I too am lost in the cornfields of the midwest. This does take me back to my gaming days!

WerewolfPaladin
    • Thri-kreen

This recording got my group started on WLD again. We got bogged otu the first time we tried it, but now with a map devoid of traps and secret doors, we’re cruising along. I really should post some information about our party and what we’ve done so far. It’s definitely a very unique party, but then again, aren’t they all?

Hal
    Admin
    • Treant

Hey there,

Nice to have you aboard and glad you are finding the site helpful 😀

I see you have already started to Blog your game in the forums. Keep it up! It is great to get another perspective!

Cheers

Hal :hal:

PaulofCthulhu
    • Owlbear

Welcome!

The Forumopolis thread can be read at:

http://www.forumopolis.com/showthread.p … ge=1&pp=25

Cob37
    • Gelatinous Cube
    WerewolfPaladin wrote:
    I was directed here by a thread over at a forum called Forumopolis. I’m still slowly listening through the audio for WLD while I’m at work, but I’m really enjoying it. By way of introduction, I’m a 26 year old guy and I live in Indiana, USA. Nothing really here except cornfields (I don’t live in Indianapolis). Not married yet, but semi-engaged. Hopefully next year! Yay!

Hail and well met!

WerewolfPaladin
    • Thri-kreen

Suppose I should say Hi again, since it’s been a while since I’ve been here. I do bring most excellent news though. I’m now officially engaged. Now the horror of planning the wedding.

Rillietann
    • Bullywug

Yay congrats 🙂

Lets all have a drink to celebrate!!

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

Way to go. That is fantastic news.

PaulofCthulhu
    • Owlbear

Congratulations. Never mind ‘the horror’ of wedding planning. It will all be worth it on the day!

Best wishes,

Paul

EegahInc
    • Gelatinous Cube

Congratulations!

WerewolfPaladin
    • Thri-kreen
    PaulofCthulhu wrote:
    Congratulations. Never mind ‘the horror’ of wedding planning. It will all be worth it on the day!

Best wishes,

Paul

I know, she and I have an agreement. She handles making the day pretty and I manage all the legal and financial end of things. 🙂 So it really shouldn’t be too bad. There’s just a lot to do. She’s worth every moment of it though. And even beyond that, she’s a gamer. I’m so unbelieveably lucky. 🙂

PaulofCthulhu
    • Owlbear
    WerewolfPaladin wrote:
    And even beyond that, she’s a gamer. I’m so unbelieveably lucky. 🙂

You are indeed twice fortunate! I’m am very lucky also to be married to a gamer, and have read enough in the columns of Knights of the Dinner Table to know just how lucky we are!

All the best and congratulations again!

ENoa4
    • Gelatinous Cube

My wife is not a gamer, but she is quiet wonderful. She did give it a shot once or twice and was darn hillarious. She brought all of here real world reactions into the game, and refused to enter anything remotely dungeon-like, unless our son went in first. Once she heard the sounds of battle her maternal instincts kicked in and she ran right in.

Congratz again.

ENoa4

riddles
    • Succubus

Congratulations!

And marrying a gamer too! Wow!

Good luck with all the preparations for the big day. and just remeber… It’ll be all right on the night… 😳

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The forum ‘Introductions’ is closed to new topics and replies.