Forums Archive Non RPG Chatter Miniature Painting Gillaran + a Wench

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    smithmeg
    • Orc

Almost a year ago, I had this idea, and started making (converting) these 2 minis. Unfortunately, life intervened, and I’ve only managed to finish the last of the painting today.

(The prompt for the idea, was Gillaran requesting a Wench be sent through the post).

Looking at them makes me realise how much my painting, and converting skill has improved in the year … however, they look ok at tabletop distance (and I don’t have time to redo them), so I’m going to declare them finished.

This is the D&D minis they started as:

Halfling_Rogue.jpgMilitia_Archer.jpg

and here is what they ended up as (sorry there’s so many photos, I couldn’t pick which to use):

halfling-rogue-repaint.jpgmilitia-archer-repaint.jpg

halfling-rogue-repaint-fron.jpg halfling-rogue-repaint-back.jpg

halfling-rogue-repaint-face.jpgmilitia-archer-repaint-fron.jpgmilitia-archer-repaint-back.jpg

Questions and comments are always welcome.

TheGlen
    • Thri-kreen

For some reason I thought you said wrench. Was expecting a guy with a spanner.

ross
    • Gelatinous Cube

Boo-YA!!!!!

thay are ace 🙂

a mini gillaran!!!

dose he come in his own handy carrying bag?

🙂 🙂 🙂

Daniel
    • Succubus
    TheGlen wrote:
    For some reason I thought you said wrench. Was expecting a guy with a spanner.

I’m honestly glad I wasn’t the only one who miss-read that. Gillaran looks rather nice, what did you use to model the horns?

swj719
    • Succubus

It looks like she’s getting ready to punch him. 🙂

Balgin
    • Succubus

Hey that’s not fair! I’ve barely started on my Gilliran Bagsnatcher yet (working out a nice scenic base for him). Good work ‘though.

mkenaz
    • Flumph

looks nice

Pencil-Monkey
    • Mind Flayer

Glue some Chaos Death Spiky Bits on the tavern wench’s fist, and you’ve got a perfectly passable mini for Seabeast in Rippers, episode 2. 😀

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The forum ‘Miniature Painting’ is closed to new topics and replies.